Entry of Accurate and Efficient Laser-based Turbidimeters in Global Market
The level of cloudiness or haziness in water has been identified as one of the simplest indicators of water quality. For several decades, turbidity level is used to assess the relative clarity of water. Although other techniques are available to determine the contamination levels in water, turbidity analysis has gained significant acceptance, as it a simple indicator of the overall quality of water. Technological advancements are expected to drive the growth of the turbidimeter market, as novel laser-based procedures are slowly making their entry into the global marketspace. The onset of laser-based procedures has enabled a swift detection of filtration integrity with a high degree of accuracy.
Turbidity measurement is a critical procedure in several industries, including food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, chemicals & materials, and water treatment, among others. While governments across the world, especially of developing countries continue to lay down stringent regulations pertaining to water quality, the demand for turbidimeters is expected to witness substantial growth in the coming years, thus driving the turbidimeter market. Due to the demand from end-use industries coupled with rapid advancements in the turbidity analysis, the turbidimeter market is expected to reach a value of ~US$ 1.5 Bn by 2027 from ~US$ 960 Mn in 2019.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74649<ype=S
Growing Adoption in Wastewater Treatment Facilities to Drive Turbidimeter Market
In the current scenario, complying with evolving regulatory framework and minimizing operational costs are some of the challenges for wastewater treatment facilities. Within the wastewater treatment space, turbidity is an indicator of effluent quality. Over the past two decades, research and development activities in the turbidimeter market are focusing on improving accuracy, efficiency, and overall performance of the turbidity analysis. Turbidimeters are extensively used across laboratories and on-site water treatment plants for turbidity measurements. However, existing automated techniques demand periodic cleaning and human intervention. Efforts are in place to improve the yield and overall accuracy of turbidimeters.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
The wastewater treatment end-use industry segment is expected to account for a major share of the turbidimeter market during the forecast period. The segment is likely to gain 36% market share by 2027. With a CAGR growth of ~5%, this segment is also projected to expand at a rapid rate during the forecast period. In the past two years, deployment of image processing techniques to estimate turbidity in wastewater treatment plants effluents has garnered significant momentum – a key factor that is anticipated to fuel the growth of the turbidimeter market. Moreover, innovations in turbidimeters are likely to play a crucial role in addressing the current set of challenges in the water industry.
Technologically Advanced Instruments to Replace Conventional Turbidimeters
Cutting-edge laser-based technologies are gradually being adopted in the turbidimeter market. Laser-based techniques have proven their efficacy in detecting issues related to filtration integrity with greater efficiency and precision in comparison with the other alternatives. Laser-based turbidimeters have emerged as an ideal solution to cater to the growing requirement of low-level turbidity analysis in relatively cleaner samples of water, owing to their improved optical capabilities and design. Instruments, such as laser-based turbidimeters that have a high signal-to-noise ratio provide stable and consistent measurement baseline levels compared to conventional turbidimeters enabling efficient detection of minute changes in turbidity. The entry of laser-based turbidimeters has played an imperative role in improving the process of detecting filtration integrity deficiencies.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/governed-by-strict-regulatory-and-compliance-requirements-high-deployment-in-bfsi-rallies-growth-in-enterprise-governance-risk-and-compliance-market-transparency-market-research-301245643.html
The demand for these instruments is expected to grow in the near future, owing to their optimum optical qualities. These laser instruments provide added insights compared to conventional alternatives and thus, could potentially replace them in the coming years. Players operating in the global turbidimeter market are inclined toward improving the accuracy and efficiency of their instruments by leveraging new technologies and techniques, including image processing and laser.
Turbidimeter Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global turbidimeter market for the period of 2019–2027 (wherein 2019 to 2027 is the forecasted period and 2018 is the base year), increasing demand for wastewater treatment plants, owing to rising water purity concerns is anticipated to propel the global turbidimeter market
- In the report, revenue generated by the global turbidimeter market has been mentioned in terms of value (US$ Mn) and volume (Thousand Units) throughout the forecast period
Growth in Number of Wastewater Treatment Plants: A Key Driver for Turbidimeter Market
- Increasing industrialization has been one of the major factors leading to wastewater generation, which has resulted in the growth of turbidimeters. In several developing and developed countries, most of the wastewater is released directly into the environment without its adequate treatment. However, with increasing regulations pertaining to wastewater treatment, countries have been adopting the wastewater treatment method in order to save fresh water and decrease the quantity of wastewater.
- Several countries have started to build effluent treatment plants in manufacturing and processing sites to release clean water due to the government regulations. Increase in the number of wastewater treatment plants will eventually lead to the growth of the turbidimeter market.
Growth in e-Commerce Platforms to Drive Turbidimeter Market
- Growing use of e-Commerce platforms for sale and purchase of turbidimeters is a key factor driving the turbidimeter market. Of late, several manufacturers and resellers are moving toward online platforms, as they help in increasing the geographical presence of the companies. Online platforms provide a wide range of products at an affordable price, which makes it a convenient option for end consumers.
- The turbidimeter market is anticipated to have strong growth during the forecasted period with rising number of online platforms.
Lack of Implementation of Regulations: A Key Restraining Factor of Turbidimeter Market
- Absence of effluent treatment plants (ETP) in several high growth regions is a major factor restraining the growth of the turbidimeter market. End-of-pipe discharges from large scale processing (leather, textile, etc.) and food industries are generally easy to identify, and can be regulated, controlled, and treated. However, wastewater from concentrations of small enterprises are discharged wherever they can and not necessarily into any identifiable sewers. Several are highly polluting, containing acids, and toxic metals. This waste damages the sensitive ecosystem and established contact with humans and animals with consequent damage to health.
- Lack of implementation of regulations pertaining to treatment of wastewater restrains the demand for turbidimeters.
Turbidimeters on Rent: Another Restraining Factor of Turbidimeter Market
- Demand for turbidimeters has increased due to the increasing number of processing industries and manufacturing plants. Therefore, several distributors and retailers as well as third party sellers specializing in selling water-testing equipment have started rental service of turbidimeters. End users rent out turbidimeters for short durations, which decreases the sale of the product. This is restraining the overall growth of the turbidimeter market.
The market research reports from TMR well covers the ever-evolving dynamics of the consumer goods sector. Economic growth, globalization, and changing lifestyle are some aspects that deeply influence the consumer goods sector. This, along with cultural mindsets that influence consumer buying behavior are duly comprehended for providing business intelligence of the consumer goods sector via our reports. Low entry barrier that attracts participation from new players in the consumer goods sector, which requires established players to be agile in the changing vendor landscape are subtly covered in our reports.
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]