Natural Casing Market: Introduction
- Natural casing refers to sausage skin or simply casing; it is processed from submucosa, a layer of an animal intestine from pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, and sometimes a horse.
- Sausages are originally made by slicing minced meat and animal fat that is poured into the natural casing or processed into thin films to gain uniform shape in an elastic form.
- Natural casing helps to process sausages into a crispy texture with good breathability, elasticity, and enhanced flavor of the meat.
- Natural casing gives a traditional appearance, and texture to sausages, which is found to be attractive among end-users.
- Increasing consumption of meat products across the globe is likely to boost the growth of the global natural casing market.
Increase in the consumption of sausages
- In recent years, increase in the consumption of processed meat foods has spurred the growth of the meat industry and meat based fast-food chains across the globe. Consumer preference for consumption of minced meat in the form of sausages and meat-based snacks has directly influenced the growth of the natural casing market. Increasing urban population and changing lifestyle are also factors driving the growth of the natural casing market.
Alternative solutions to natural casing
- Increase in consumption of meat-based products through commercial kitchens and fast food retailing outlets has impacted the demand for casing. However, easy availability of artificial casing at minimal cost with similar ability as natural casing is expected to hamper the growth of the natural casing market across the globe. In addition, risks associated with numerous diseases from natural casing along with the stringent regulatory laws pertaining to the use of natural casing is expected to remain a challenge for the growth of the market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Natural Casing Market, Request for a Sample
Europe to Hold Leading Share of the Global Natural Casing Market
- The global natural casing market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the natural casing market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the natural casing market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The natural casing market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe is expected to remain a dominant region in the global natural casing market owing to rise in consumption of sausages in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Natural Casing Market
The global natural casing market is moderately fragmented in nature due to presence of global and regional players. Major players across the globe are focused on offering cost effective casing to meet the requirement of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global natural casing market are:
- ?Peter Gelhard Naturdärme KG
- A Holdijk GmbH
- Agrimares Group
- Almol (Australia) Casing Pty. Ltd.
- Amjadi GmbH
- Carl Lipmann & Co KG GmbH & Co
- Combinatie Teijsen V.D. Hengel
- Fortis Srl
- Kalle GmbH
- Natural Casing Company Inc.
- Nitta Casings
- Viscofan Group
- Viskase Companies, Inc.
- World Casing Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Natural Casing Market: Research Scope
Global Natural Casing Market, by Type
- Pork or Hog
- Others (Chicken, Lamb, etc.)
Global Natural Casing Market, by Application
- Fresh Sausages
- Snack sticks
- Hot Dogs
- Others (wieners, Cocktails, etc.)
Global Natural Casing Market, by End-use
Global Natural Casing Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453