Tiamulin Drugs Market: Introduction
- Tiamulin is a pleuromutilin antibiotic drug that is used in veterinary medicine, particularly for pigs and poultry. It is also used for bacterial infection in animals. It is a semisynthetic derivative of the diterpene antibiotic pleuromutilin. Tiamulin is relatively quickly absorbed, metabolized in the liver, and eliminated from the body of the bird after a withdrawal period of 72 hours. Tiamulin is a crystalline powder that is available in soluble formulation in most countries in the world.
Request Brochure –
Key Drivers and Opportunities in Global Tiamulin Drugs Market
- Rise in awareness about veterinary care has led to an increase in in animal health care practices. Changes in veterinary education over the last few decades have placed greater emphasis on animal welfare, owing to the rise in awareness about animal health care.
- Government and private sector organizations are engaged in spreading awareness about importance of animal care and use of antibiotics in pig farms
- Increase in demand for pork and poultry meat has led to a rise in poultry and pig farming. This is likely to propel the demand for antibiotic drugs, thereby driving the tiamulin drugs market.
Request COVID Analysis on Tiamulin Drugs Market –
- Product approval is also likely to boost the tiamulin drugs market. For instance, in June 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Huvepharma’s Vetmulin 12.5% (tiamulin hydrogen fumarate) for the treatment of swine dysentery and swine pneumonia. In May 2020 Bimeda launched BimaGard 12.5% (tiamulin hydrogen fumarate) liquid concentrate for swine.
- Overuse of tiamulin causes resistance to pathogens. This may limit the use of the product, thereby restraining the market. New drugs are approved on the basis of safety and efficacy regulations; however, stringent regulations enacted by governments may hamper industry players. Furthermore, new and more stringent regulations indirectly or directly impact the use of tiamulin drugs. Business is hampered by several factors including regulatory and legislative issues. Veterinary drug approval follows a process of human drug approval. The steps involved in approval process are discovery/concept, preclinical research, clinical research, FDA review, and FDA post-market safety monitoring.
- Stringent government regulations contribute to the shortage of available drugs and slow decision making. This compels manufacturers to avoid research and development of new products and delay the approval process. In turn, this adversely affects the market.
Request Customization on Tiamulin Drugs Market Report –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Tiamulin Drugs Market
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global tiamulin drugs market during the forecast period due early adoption of new therapies and product approval. Supportive health care infrastructure is also likely to contribute to the growth of the market in region.
- The tiamulin drugs market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in awareness about veterinary care in the region
Pre Book Tiamulin Drugs Market Report-
Key Players Operating in Global Tiamulin Drugs Market
The global tiamulin drugs market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. Large numbers of manufacturers hold major share of the market in their respective regions. Demand for antibiotic products has increased in emerging as well as developed markets. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global tiamulin drugs market.
Major players operating in the global tiamulin drugs market are:
- Fera Science Limited
- Merck KGaA (Sigma-Aldrich)
- Bimeda, Inc.
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Minimally Invasive Surgery Market –
Nurse Call Systems Market –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453