Thin Film Dryer: Introduction
- Thin film dryers are used to concentrate, refine, or recover a valuable product through distillation or similar thermal separation processes. Thin film dryers are ideal for thermal treatment of solutions and heat sensitive products, where reduced operating temperatures and vacuum operating pressures are desirable. It has short residence time and high evaporation rate. The vertical film dryer has a jacketed cylinder with a closely fitted rotor that revolves at the center. The rotor blades pick up the material, spread it over a heated surface in a thin film and agitate the film intensely, as it rapidly travels down. The horizontal version of the dryer is used for drying wet cake, pastes, and wet powders.
Key Drivers of the Global Thin Film Dryer Market
- Growing number of textiles, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceutical, food & beverages, and cosmetic industries are projected to fuel the demand for thin film dryers during the forecast period. Thin film dryers help to make food fresh by spray drying. The advantage of spray drying is a mild and fast dehydration process because of the fast evaporation rate. Increasing demand for baked products such as cakes and pastries is a major driver of the thin film dryer market. China, the world’s largest producer of both raw textiles and garments is expected to have the largest demand for thin film dryers in the near future.
- Growth in chemical and petrochemical industries is driving the growth of the thin film dryer market. The number of petrochemical industries is increasing due to increasing number of vehicles and passenger cars. Drying of chemicals and petrochemicals demands thin film dryers.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=56511
Demand from Healthcare Sector to Create New Market Opportunities
- Usage of thin film driers in the healthcare segment is increasing at a higher pace. This factor is expected to create new opportunities for manufacturers.
Availability of Alternative Products to Restrict Market Growth
- There are multiple types of driers in the market. Availability of a large number of alternate products can restrict the growth of the thin film dryer market in the coming years.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Thin Film Dryers
- Asia Pacific accounted for the fastest growing thin film dryer market in 2020. North America and Europe accounted for significant share of the thin film dryer market, with major players operating their global market from these regions. The U.S. accounted for largest market share in North America followed by Canada. In Europe, Germany, the UK, and France are the major manufacturers of thin film dryers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Thin Film Dryer Market
Manufacturers are increasing R&D capabilities to diversify their product range and adopting manufacturing practices that ensure improved products and quality. Furthermore, efforts by manufacturers to expand online channel sales are also likely to boost sales by offering customers access to more products and greater price competition. Some of the key players operating in the global thin film dryer market are listed below:
- 3 V Tech
- Techno Force, LLC
- Artisan Industries
- Chem Process System
Global Thin Film Dryer Market: Research Scope
Global Thin Film Dryer Market, by Product Type
Global Thin Film Dryer Market, by Application
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Sugar and Distilleries
Global Thin Film Dryer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the global thin film dryer market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=56511<ype=S
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.