- A straightening machine is mainly used for straightening different structures in industrial manufacturing. The prerequisites of the machines differ on the basis of material deformities, die design, and the requirement of the finished element. Straightening is done by bending the stripe around loops of rollers to interchangeably stretch and compress the higher and lower sides. Straightening machines are marketed in different sizes and automation grades according to the needs of end-users.
Key Drivers of the Global Straightening Machines Market
- Significant surge in end-use industries is identified as a key driver of the straightening machines market. Favorable macroeconomic factors and economic recovery across key countries over the last decade have driven substantial investment in the construction industry. Moreover, investment in the automotive industry with the aim to expand the manufacturing of electric vehicles is anticipated to push the demand for straightening machines.
- Major investments in the field of infrastructure development and residential construction fuels the demand for advanced and efficient straightening solutions. For instance, steel bar straightening machines are widely accepted by construction companies for their improved traction speed, continuous output, low maintenance, and high straightening stability.
Request for a sample –
Straightening Machines Market: Key Segments
- The global straightening machines market can be segmented based on product, operation, application, sales channel, and region. Based on product, the straightening machines market can be classified into angle straightening machine, rim straightening machine, section straightening machine, metal sheet straightening machine, wire straightening machine, pipe straightening machine, and others which include bar straightening machine, etc. Section straightening machines are largely used in automotive and metal fabrication industry. Based on operation, the straightening machines market can be categorized into manual and automatic. Automatic machines are likely to expand at the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Based on application, the market is segmented into metal fabrication, automotive, construction, and others which include industrial workshops, etc. Based on sales channel, the straightening machines market is segmented into direct sale and indirect sale. Direct sales channels are largely preferred to market and sell the straightening solutions in domestic markets.
Europe the Leading Market for Straightening Machines
- By region, the global straightening machines market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America straightening machines market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Ongoing expansion of key manufacturing industries in Europe is anticipated to push the demand for straightening machines. Germany is the leader in European industrial production and is home to many global manufacturers specializing in the production of automobiles, metal components, and construction equipment. Europe which holds noteworthy share in global automotive production (20.8 Million in 2018) has shown significant surge in the market over the past few years.
Ask for brochure –
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Some of the major companies identified in the global straightening machines market are:
- Partners in Chemicals
- BASF SE
- Everlight Chemical Industrial Corp.
- Adeka Corporation
- Clariant Chemicals
- 3V Sigma SpA
- Labeyond Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Croda International PLC
- Lycus Ltd.