Snubber Capacitor: Introduction
- Snubber is an energy absorbing circuit used to eliminate voltage spikes created by circuit inductance when a switch opens. The purpose of a snubber is to eliminate the voltage transient and ringing that occurs when the switch opens, by providing an alternate path for current flow.
- The snubber capacitor is connected to a large-current switching node in order to reduce the inductance of electric wiring
- The snubber capacitor is used in an electrical system where there is sudden interruption of current flow due to a rise in voltage across the device. It can cause electromagnetic interference, which has negative effect on nearby systems or else it can damage the system itself.
- Snubber capacitors are employed in power circuits to suppress harmful voltage transient spikes, shaping load lines, reduce switching losses, transfer power dissipation from switches, and reduce voltage and current ringing
Get sample copy at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=47961
Growing Demand for Global Snubber Capacitor Market
- Snubber capacitors are extensively utilized in residential and commercial buildings to avoid short circuits and electrical damages. Demand for snubber capacitor has been increasing in order to comply with safety and security regulations, which in turn boosts the global snubber capacitor market.
- Snubber capacitors have various applications in automobiles and elevators, as they have higher switching speeds, long life, and high reliability. They are also employed in electric/hybrid vehicles, as a filter to remove noise and other unwanted signals. The snubber capacitor provides an alternate path for the excess energy to flow.
- Snubber capacitors are also used in semiconductor devices for protection and performance enhancements. Their primary purpose is to reduce the power dissipation in power electronic switching networks.
- Rising demand for reducing energy losses in power transmission and distribution, increasing utilization of renewable energy, and surging demand for solar inverters and industrial inverters are key factors boosting the adoption of snubber capacitors
North America to Lead Global Snubber Capacitor Market
- The snubber capacitor market in North America is driven by the rise in adoption of snubber capacitors among residential, commercial, and industrial consumers in the U.S. to enhance the transmission capacity and network stability
- Real-time monitoring of energy consumption, which includes the snubber capacitor, coupled with high automation level in smart factories that employ energy consuming equipment is further fueling the market
- Technological developments and demand for uninterrupted power systems are boosting the demand for snubber capacitors in industries, data centers, and electric vehicles
- Several governments worldwide are investing to achieve renewable energy, as a primary source of energy, which is further used to produce electricity and implementation of transmission systems. Snubber capacitors are utilized in power transmission to connect users with renewable energy sources such as solar power generation plants and wind turbines. This, in turn, is estimated to offer significant opportunities for manufacturers of snubber capacitors in North America.
Key Players Operating in Global Snubber Capacitor Market
- Arizona Capacitors
- Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Custom Electronics
- Hitachi AIC
- KEMET Corporation
- Murata Manufacturing
- Nichicon Corporation
Global Snubber Capacitor Market: Research Scope
Global Snubber Capacitor Market, by Type
Global Snubber Capacitor Market, by Application
- Power Electronics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=47961<ype=S
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.