The Snacks Market study analyzes each market player encompassed in the market study as per its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=50
The global snacks market is anticipated to register a steady expansion, according to the latest report by Fact.MR. The report estimates market revenues to increase at a steady rate during the forecast period.
Currently, consumers are more concerned about their snacking habits. Earlier, snacks were considered to be stop-gap food between meals. At present, they are being consumed with meals across many developed economies. This has led to a higher adoption of healthy snacking products such as extruded snacks, on the back of their metabolic benefits. Manufacturers are focusing on making alterations in the nutritional content of extruded snacks, by modifying digestion capability of starch and protein. In addition, the fast-paced lifestyle of people is driving adoption of packaged food such as bakery, and confectionary products.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=50
The global market for snacks is highly fragmented, with the presence of myriad, large as well as small vendors competing to increase their market presence by leveraging their sales, based on promotion, service, innovation, and quality. Intense competition is expected to prevail in the global snacks market, owing to continuously changing spending patterns of consumers, local and national economic conditions, and demographic trends. These factors will augment growth of the market in the near future.
However, savory and sweet snacks do not contribute to health and wellness trends. The snacks are usually more expensive as compared to their standard counterparts, with price gap between the two widening rapidly, especially in developed economies. These might act as restraining factors for market growth.
8 Estimations by Fact.MR’s Report for the Global Snacks Market
- North America is expected to remain dominant in the global snacks market, in terms of revenues. The market in this region is projected to register the highest CAGR through 2022.
- The market in Europe is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 4,979.2 Mn between 2017 and 2022.
- Biscuits will continue to be sought-after among products, with sales estimated to account for the largest revenues by 2022-end. Sales of biscuits are expected to account for more than half share of the market during the forecast period.
- Sales of bars are estimated to register the fastest expansion through 2022, and will remain the second most lucrative product in the global snacks market.
- Supermarkets/hypermarkets will remain the largest distribution channels for snacks.
- Convenience stores will stick to their position of being the second most lucrative distribution channels for snacks during the forecast period.
- Based on source, although wheat is projected to remain dominant in the global snacks market, sales of millets are estimated to register the fastest expansion through 2022.
- The report identified key players actively participating in the market, which include CALBEE, Inc., Britannia Industries Limited, Lotus Bakeries NV, Mondelez International, Inc., ITC Limited, Campbell Soup Company, Nestle SA, Kraft Foods Group, Inc., Kellogs, and National Biscuit Industries Ltd SAOG.
To connect an Expert – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=50
Key findings of the report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the during the forecast period.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages Landscape
Ice Tea Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/ice-tea-market
Plant-based Fish Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/plant-based-fish-market
Animal Feed Probiotics Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/2891/animal-feed-probiotics-market
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583