Global Silicon Capacitors Market: Overview
According to a new research report pertaining to the silicon capacitors market, published by Transparency Market Research, the global silicon capacitors market is expected to reach value of nearly 3,100 Mn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of more than 8% from 2019 to 2027. According to the report, the global silicon capacitors market would continue to be influenced by a range of macroeconomic and market-specific factors during the forecast period.
High Stability and Reliability Ideal for Higher-temperature Applications Driving the Global Silicon Capacitors Market
- Silicon capacitors are commercially available in different sizes and different temperature rating. End users can easily choose their product-specific capacitors through different sales channels.
- These capacitors can be used at low frequencies. They are also suitable for various RF power applications. This is primarily because a silicon substrate provides excellent thermal conductivity, allowing higher power ratings than the alternative technologies available in the marketplace.
- Over the last few years, silicon capacitor technology has been successfully deployed in a wide variety of applications across the world. Its unique characteristics, ease of application and installation, and stellar performance have led to the emergence of a new era in capacitance. These factors are likely to fuel the global demand for silicon capacitors. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the global silicon capacitors market during the forecast period.
- Rising investments and growing use in DC-DC converter and RF-based GaN applications are key factors expected to drive the global silicon capacitors market during the forecast period.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=45402
Telecommunication Segment to Account for a Leading Share of the Global Silicon Capacitors Market
- The report offers detailed segmentation of the global silicon capacitors market in terms of structure (deep-trench capacitors, MNOS capacitors, and MIS capacitors), sales channel (online and offline), and end-use industry (telecommunication, automotive, healthcare, aerospace & defense, and others). The global silicon capacitors market has also been segmented based on region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa).
- Among the end-use industries, the telecommunication segment accounted for a leading share of the global silicon capacitors market in 2018. The segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position in the global silicon capacitors market during the forecast period as well.
- Across the globe, the increase the number of telecommunication devices is likely to fuel the demand for silicon capacitors in the near future. Strong growth of communication networks and services is resulting in the rising demand for telecommunication equipment. Moreover, the increasing need for the miniaturization of electronic devices and growing requirement for high-power telecommunication devices are expected to surge the demand for silicon capacitors in the next few years.
North America to be a Highly Lucrative Market for Silicon Capacitors
- North America is expected to hold a substantial share of the global silicon capacitor market during the forecast period, owing to the early adoption of silicon capacitors in the region. Asia Pacific and Europe hold a considerable market share each. On the other hand, these regions are projected to provide highly lucrative opportunities to the silicon capacitors market during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is the second-largest as well as the most lucrative market for silicon capacitors across the globe. The rising demand for sophisticated electronic devices, infrastructure development in the telecommunication sector, and growing popularity of GaN power-based applications in India, China, and Southeast Asia are key factors augmenting the silicon capacitors market in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, the increasing demand for healthcare devices based on silicon capacitors is expected to boost the silicon capacitors market in the region during the forecast period.
High Investments and New Product Development by Key Players to Boost Global Silicon Capacitor Market
The report contains the profiles of leading players operating in the global silicon capacitors market. These include
- Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- MACOM Technologies
- Microsemi Corporation
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
- AVX Corporation.
- In October 2016, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. acquired IPDiA, a leading player in the field of high-performance silicon capacitors. This move is expected to create opportunities for Murata to develop a new consumer base across different regions of the globe.
- A majority of silicon manufacturers are planning to expand their businesses through intensified internal growth. In order to foster internal growth, companies are increasing their global R&D and engineering technical staff. Moreover, they are increasing their technical field sales force in Asia to penetrate the local and regional silicon capacitors markets.
Global Silicon Capacitors Market: Segmentation
The global silicon capacitors market has been segmented as follows:
Global Silicon Capacitors Market by Structure
- Deep-trench Capacitors
- MNOS Capacitors
- MIS Capacitors
Global Silicon Capacitors Market by Sales Channel
Global Silicon Capacitors Market by End-use Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=45402<ype=S
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]