Safety Glasses: Introduction
- Safety glasses are protective eyewear that enclose the area around the eyes and protect them from various infections
- Safety eyewear products are available in various sizes and types. Moreover, choosing suitable safety eyewear products depends on multiple parameters such as size, safety, blocker type, comfort, and budget.
- The global safety glasses market is expected to expand at a considerable pace in the near future
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/safety-glasses-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Safety Glasses Market
- The global safety glasses market is driven by a rise in the number of surgical procedures, awareness regarding hospital acquired infections, and a rise in incidence of infectious diseases worldwide
- According to the Global Burden of Disease Study–2013, infectious diseases caused 9.2 million deaths across the globe in 2013
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), prevalence of chronic disease is expected to increase by 57% by 2020. Moreover, the global pandemic is also on the rise. These factors are driving the demand for safety glasses
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79052
- The safety glasses market is also driven by a rise in awareness about hospital acquired infections. For instance, as per a report published by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), 1 out of 18 patients in hospitals in Europe suffers from hospital-acquired infection (HAI). Moreover, on an average, around 3.2 million patients per year suffer from HAIs. Such instances are driving the use of safety glasses.
- Rise in funding for research on the diagnosis of infectious diseases is projected to drive the market during the forecast period
- However, stringent government regulations and lack of proper reimbursement for safety glasses are likely to hamper the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, undeveloped healthcare infrastructure in underdeveloped countries is likely to hamper the market in the next few years.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Safety Glasses Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79052
Plastic (cr39) segment to dominate global market
- In terms of lens type, the global safety glasses market can be divided into polycarbonate lens, plastic (cr39) lens, glass lens, and others
- The plastic (cr39) segment accounted for a prominent share of the market in 2019, as this lens is light weight, cost-effective, and possesses excellent optical qualities
Retail sales to be highly lucrative segment
- Based on distribution channel, the global safety glasses market can be categorized into online sales, retail sales, and others
- The retail sales segment is anticipated to account for a major share of the market in the next few years due to an increase in offline shopping, as they provide better understanding of the products.
Request For Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79052
North America to offer significant opportunities in safety glasses market
- In terms of region, the global medical shoe cover market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for a notable share of the global market in 2019 owing to favorable healthcare infrastructure, high per capita income, and high rate of adoption of advanced medical equipment in the region
Pre-Book Safety Glasses Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79052<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Safety Glasses Market
The global safety glasses market is fragmented, with the presence of a large number of international and local players.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453