Chronic Cough Treatment: Introduction
- A cough lasting for nearly eight weeks is known as chronic cough. When a person coughs, the mucus and foreign material, which causes irritation in the lungs, is brought up from the airways, which is mostly beneficial for the body. Sometimes, a person coughs in response to an illness or inflammation.
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/chronic-cough-treatment-market.html
- Chronic cough results from various conditions, such as allergies, and is a very rare symptom of disease such as cancer. Chronic cough can be uncomfortable and might have an impact on the person’s life, as it can result in sleepless nights, thereby impacting work, social life, and daily activities.
- Asthma, chronic bronchitis, postnasal drip, acid reflux or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and infectious disease, such as pneumonia and smoking, are common causes of chronic cough
- A healthcare professional prescribes treatment based on causes of chronic cough, and the treatment primarily includes antibiotics, corticosteroids, and decongestants
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Chronic Cough Treatment Market
Key Drivers Global Chronic Cough Treatment Market
- The global chronic cough treatment market is primarily driven by changing lifestyle, increase in prevalence of conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, GERD, and rising awareness about chronic cough among patients
- Asthma is a public health issue in high-income countries as well as in middle- and low-income countries across the globe. Undiagnosed or untreated asthma creates substantial burden on the economy of a country.
- As per the World Health Organization (WHO), 80% of deaths occurs in low- and lower-middle income countries. The organization estimated that 235 million people were living with asthma, in 2017.
- As per the data by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in the U.S., one in every three people has asthma
Enquiry Before Buying Chronic Cough Treatment Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=79039
Combination drugs segment to account for major market share of chronic cough treatment market
- In terms of drug class, the global market can be classified into combination drugs, corticosteroids, antihistamines, decongestants, antibiotics, acid blockers, and others
- The combination drugs segment is anticipated to dominate the global chronic cough market during the forecast period, due to a rise in use of combination drugs for targeted treatment of cough based on type of indication and wide availability of combination drugs as compared to over-the-counter drugs.
Request For Discount – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=79039
Oral route of administration segment to capture prominent share of chronic cough treatment market
- Based on route of administration, the global chronic cough treatment market can be categorized into oral, parenteral, nasal and others
- The oral segment is expected to account for a major share of the global chronic cough treatment market by 2030. Most healthcare professionals prescribe oral medicines to patients with chronic cough, which are available in various drugs stores or pharmacies.
Pre-Book Chronic Cough Treatment Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79039<ype=S
North America to dominate global chronic cough treatment market
- In terms of region, the global chronic cough treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global chronic cough treatment market during the forecast period. The market in North America is anticipated to be driven by a rise in number of patients with cough owing to asthma & other respiratory conditions and increase in availability of treatment modalities for treatment of cough.
- As per the CDC, in 2017, 25 million people had asthma in the U.S., and it is commonly diagnosed among adult women than in men. The organization also stated that prevalence of asthma was 7.8% in 2015, which increased to 7.9% in 2017, in North America.
Key Players Operating in Global Chronic Cough Treatment Market
The global chronic cough treatment market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453