The global RNA transcriptomics market size is expected to reach USD 12.46 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing application of RNA sequencing in drug discovery, rising investment in pharmaceutical research by governments and various private investors, and increasing demand for customized medicines.
Commonly applied transcriptome analysis methods are hybridization-based microarray, real-time PCR, NGS-based RNA-sequencing (RNA-seq) methods, RNA interference, and bioinformatics tools. Growing need to analyze a large number of genes to better understand gene-to-drug interactions is expected to increase the application of transcriptomic technologies in drug development and discovery applications.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/610
Some Key Findings from the Report:
- In October 2019, Ambry Genetics introduced a transcriptomic test +RNAinsight, which allows clinicians to simultaneously perform RNA and DNA testing and identify the risk of genetic mutations that may develop cancer.
- Reagents segment is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 14.0% over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rising demand for high-quality reagents and growing research and development activities in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Key players operating in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., GenXPro GmbH, Fluidigm Corporation, CD Genomics, Sequentia Biotech SL, and Acobiom.
RNA Transcriptomics Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global RNA transcriptomics market based on product, technology, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- RNA Sequencing
- RNA Interference
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Drug Discovery
- Comparative Transcriptomics
- End-use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Clinical Diagnostics
Regions Covered in This Report:
- North America(U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request a customized copy of the RNA Transcriptomics market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/610
Target Audience of the Global RNA Transcriptomics Market report:
- Global RNA Transcriptomics providers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- End-use industries
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this particular business sphere.
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global RNA Transcriptomics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global RNA Transcriptomics Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for personalized medicine.
188.8.131.52. Rising applications of RNA sequencing.
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. lack of skilled professionals.
220.127.116.11. Expensive research process
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/rna-transcriptomics-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per client requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Solid Waste Management Market@ https://www.google.hn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/solid-waste-management-market
Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market@ https://www.google.hu/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hematologic-malignancies-testing-market
Industrial Microbiology Market@ https://www.google.is/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-microbiology-market
Blockchain in Genomics Market@ https://www.google.co.id/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-in-genomics-market
Prenatal Testing Market@ https://www.google.iq/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/prenatal-testing-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756