The global Green Building Materials market is forecast to reach USD 573.91 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Green building is a technology for developing an environmentally friendly infrastructure. The goal of these structures is to reduce the negative impacts of residential and commercial constructions on human health and the environment through better site selection, construction, design, maintenance, and disposal at the most, along the full life cycle of green building materials.
The positive effect of these materials on human health mainly stimulates the market. Besides, the governments of various developed countries facilitate high-performance green buildings; an example of this is the US recovery and reinvestment law. Due to frequent climate change and extreme weather conditions, consumers prefer to adopt green roof technology to maintain the temperature inside the structure as well as to recover rainwater. However, the unavailability of high performance, eco-friendly green building materials, and cost issues are the key factors hampering the market growth.
The cost of the construction of green buildings is higher than that of typical buildings. The market anticipates significant growth due to the strict regulations adopted by the North American and European governments, which focus on green building technologies. Also, attempts by various NGOs and companies to raise awareness of the adoption of sustainable technologies would stimulate the market for green building materials in the future.
The market presents a growing activity of integration in the long term by the suppliers of raw materials because of the growing demand and the infinite growth prospects of the market. The regional dominance of industry participants is expected to decrease due to the growing demand for imports. This trend should continue over the next few years and should propel market growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3291
Key participants include PPG Industries, Interface Inc., Kingspan Group Plc, Lafarge, Owens Corning, National Fiber, RedBuilt, LLC, Binderholz GmbH, Bauder Limited and Alumasc Group, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The exterior siding segment is expected to grow at a significant rate of 11.5% during the forecast period, with increasing demand for intelligent lighting, solar products, building systems, and HVAC systems.
- The fall in the cost of green buildings over time and the growing awareness of recycled construction are likely to generate opportunities for the residential construction market during the forecast period.
- North America has dominated the market worldwide, with government efforts and regulations to make the use of green building materials mandatory and to raise awareness.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience significant growth in the global market over the forecast period. Southeast Asia has seen significant growth in the adoption of sustainable building practices. This is mainly attributed to growing concerns over national energy security and environmental degradation in several countries, such as Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.
Browse Complete Report “Green Building Materials Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/green-building-materials-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Green Building Materials market on the basis of Product, End-User Industry, Application, and Region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-User Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Interior Finishing
- Exterior Siding
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3291
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs