Pump Control Panels Introduction
- A pump control panel is used to monitor the running status of a motor, to control electric motors that power mechanical pumps, and to check alarm status. A pump control panel comprises components such as pilot devices for operator control, sensors to protect the pump, and power components to control the pump motor.
- Additional sensors in the pump control panels are used to observe or monitor the process of pump operations. Pump control panels are also used to protect the pump motors from overheating, and dryness.
- A pump control panel provides the real time status of process variables required to protect and control the pump. Some of the process variables are motor overloads –used to check real time load on pump motor, temperature sensors – used to check the real time temperature rating, level sensors –to check the dryness of the pump, flow sensors –to verify that the fluid is moving in the pump, and pressure sensors – used to control the pump and to adjust speed of the motor.
- The global pump control panels market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for pump control panels in different industries such as food & beverages, chemical, oil & gas, manufacturing, water treatment, and power generation.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Pump Control Panels Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Pump Control Panels Market
- Rising investment in water & wastewater treatment and increasing demand for pump control panels from the chemical industry are some of the major factors projected to propel the market growth in the next few years.
- A rise in the number of chemical factories around the world and in some of the developing economies such as India and China is another major factor expected to fuel the demand for pump control panels globally. For instance, according to India Brand Equity Foundation, the chemical sector is expected to expand at a CAGR of 15%-20% by 2025 in India.
- Furthermore, rise in demand for pump control panels from the oil & gas industry is anticipated to fuel their demand.
- The increasing use of pump control panels in sewage, dewatering, and well stations in the water and wastewater industry is anticipated to boost the pump control panel market in the near future.
- Rise in the rate of urbanization and industrialization are some of the other major factors anticipated to boost the market globally.
- Growing adoption of IIoT-enabled machinery in the water and wastewater industry and implementation of Industry 4.0 are also expected to spur the market globally.
- Availability of inferior quality and low cost pump control panels are factors expected to hinder the market growth in the upcoming years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Pump Control Panels Market”
Three-phase Power Segment has Significant Growth Potential
- Under the power segment, three-phase power accumulated the major share of the pump control panels market.
- This is primarily due to the increase in the use of three-phase power pump control panels in major sectors such as petrochemicals, chemicals, oil and gas, mining, and food and beverage. This in turn is expected to drive the market in the forthcoming years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Pump Control Panels Market
- North America dominated the global pump control panels market, accounting for significant share. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for pump control panels in the country.
- The pump control panels market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to rising focus on digitalization and rapid industrialization in India and China, which is anticipated to propel the industry segment of the pump control panels market across the region.
- Furthermore, growing demand for pump control panels in agricultural applications such as irrigation, horticulture, chemical injection, dairy farms, and liquid metering, especially in Asia Pacific, is anticipated to drive the market in the region in the upcoming years.
Pump Control Panels Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Pump Control Panels Market
Several local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture pump control panels. Hence the market is rather fragmented, and the intensity of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the pump control panels market. Key players operating in the global pump control panels market include:
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- See Water Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Xylem Inc.
- Applied Motor Controls LLC
- Emerson Electric Corporation
- Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
- Harper Control Solutions, Inc.
- Hubbell Incorporated (Metron)
- S. J. Electro Systems, Inc. (PRIMEX)
- Val-Matic Valve & Mfg. Corporation
- Wastech Controls & Engineering, Inc.
Pump Control Panels Market: Research Scope
Pump Control Panels Market Segmentation – By Type
- Well Pump Control Panels
- Hydraulic Pump Control Panels
- ElectricPump Control Panels
Pump Control Panels Market Segmentation – By Power Type
- Single Phase Power
- Three Phase Power
Pump Control Panels Market Segmentation – By Industry
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Medical Devices
- Food & Beverage
- Power Generation & Energy
- Water & wastewater treatment
- Oil & gas
Pump Control PanelsMarket Segmentation – by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.