Proteinuria Therapeutics Market: Introduction
- Proteinuria is also known as albuminuria. It is a condition, in which the amount of protein present in urine is greater than normal. It is usually associated with some form of abnormality or disease, but can be occasionally seen in healthy individuals.
- Plasma contains several different proteins. One of the most important functions of kidneys is to conserve plasma protein so that it is not removed along with waste products when urine is produced. The two types of tissues that normally inhibit protein from passing into urine are tubules and glomeruli. Proteinuria often occurs when either the tubules or glomeruli in the kidneys are damaged.
- Scarring or/and inflammation of the glomeruli can allow increasing amounts of red blood cells (RBCs) and protein to leak into the urine. Damage to the tubules can prevent protein from being reabsorbed.
- Healthy people can have persistent or temporary proteinuria. Proteinuria can be associated with fever, stress, exposure to cold, and aspirin therapy. The most common reason for protein in the urine is kidney damage due to hypertension and diabetes.
- Medications such as angiotensin receptor blockers and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors reduce proteinuria
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75849
Key Drivers of Global Proteinuria Therapeutics Market
- The global proteinuria therapeutics market is primarily driven by rise in prevalence and incidence of proteinuria across the world
- According to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III- 1988–1994), the prevalence of proteinuria in the U.S. was 9.7% in females and 6.1% in males. The prevalence of proteinuria in patients with diabetes was 28.8%, 16.0% in patients with hypertension, and 5.1% in those without cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, or elevated serum creatinine level.
Angiotensin-converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors Segment Held Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of drug class, the global proteinuria therapeutics market can be divided into angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), and others
- The angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are highly preferred by clinicians and medicine manufacturers. This is anticipated to drive the segment during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Proteinuria Therapeutics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75849
Retail Pharmacies Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on distribution channel, the global proteinuria therapeutics market can be classified into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies
- The retail pharmacies segment is expected to account for major share of the global proteinuria therapeutics market by 2027
- The segment’s dominance can be attributed to increase in sales of proteinuria therapeutics through retail channel
North America to Dominate Global Proteinuria Therapeutics Market
- In terms of region, the global proteinuria therapeutics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Rise in prevalence of various risk factors related to proteinuria and increase in sales of off-label drugs for the treatment of the condition are anticipated to drive the segment during the forecast period.
Pre Book Proteinuria Therapeutics Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75849<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global proteinuria therapeutics market are:
- AbbVie, Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Read more information here:
Global Proteinuria Therapeutics Market, by Drug Class
- Angiotensin-converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors
- Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs)
Global Proteinuria Therapeutics Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Browse more Market Reports:
Insulin Pen Needles Market:
Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market:
Body Sensor Market:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]