The recently published research report by Fact.MR regarding the global propylene glycol market includes product classification and current synopsis along with product upgrades and innovations. The overall market of propylene glycol was pegged at more than 2,500 Thousand Tons in 2018, and the global market is likely to witness a strong growth rate during the forecast period on the backdrop of increasing building & construction activities along with expanding production capacities of key manufacturers across the globe.
To produce a range of petrochemical products, the worldwide chemical industry was strongly dependent on fossil fuels. However, increasing awareness of the advantages offered by renewable chemistry is now shifting the industry’s focus on the development of bio-based chemicals such as propylene glycol. Due to the development of different end-user sectors, the propylene glycol industry is expected to experience powerful development during the forecast period. Owing to the active utilization of propylene glycol in the transportation, building & construction sectors, the petroleum-based propylene glycol segment retained an important market share. In terms of end-use segment, the segment of transportation is expected to grow rapidly due to rising automotive sales.
Government Imposed Regulations to Dim Growth Prospects
Imposed regulations on the proper use of propylene glycol are expected to slow the market growth. These regulations are intended to safeguard natural resources against future adverse effects on the environment. Propylene glycol is generally regarded as safe for use in drugs and food products, but many cases have been reported of toxicity by the absorption of products containing propylene glycol.
Cases of dermatitis, hyper-osmolality, central nervous system problems, lactic acidosis, and hemolysis have been reported after circulatory administration. Increasing health consciousness among the consumers might hamper the growth of the propylene glycol market. These factors might affect the global market of propylene glycol during the coming years.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Propylene Glycol Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Propylene Glycol Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Propylene Glycol Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4175
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Get More Insights –http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/31/2009252/0/en/Bean-Pasta-Market-to-Surpass-US-7-Bn-Through-2029-Demand-for-Gluten-free-Foods-Drives-Growth-Says-a-New-Fact-MR-Report.html
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The Propylene Glycol Market report answers the following queries:
- What is the largest share held by key players in the market?
- What strategies have proven most advantageous in the Propylene Glycol Market?
- Which region promises largest opportunity for new investors during the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
- What factors will most likely present challenges to growth during the forecast period?
- What will be the value of total revenues, and at what CAGR will the growth compound during the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4175
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,