Precision Livestock Market: Introduction
- Precision livestock is the process of managing different animals by a suite of technologies to continuously monitor their body condition. Precision livestock is uninterrupted real-time monitoring, which is done by sensors technology for taking measurements on and around the animal. In addition, precision livestock uses advanced technologies, so as to monitor the development of each animal.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for growth and adoption of precision livestock due to increasing demand for controlled services during the pandemic. This in turn is expected to enhance the demand for precision livestock across the world during COVID-19. The lockdown imposed by governments across developed and developing countries has significantly affected the livestock sector due to shortage of workers during lockdown/curfew. This has largely affected the purchasing power of customers, and the growth of health care errands, which in turn has is expected to affect the growth of the precision livestock market across the globe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Get Sample Copy:
Global Precision Livestock Market: Dynamics
Global Precision Livestock Market: Key Drivers and Restraint
- Increasing adoption of IoT and artificial intelligence (AI) in dairy farms across developed and developing countries, so as to deliver data for feedlots to optimize production, reduce environmental impact, enhance quality, and develop animal well-being is expected to accelerate the growth of precision livestock across the world.
- Increasing need for optimization of dairy herds is expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Growing demand for food traceability, protein-based diet, and food safety is expected to fuel the growth of the precision livestock market.
- Rising adoption of livestock monitoring technology in developing countries is expected to fuel the market growth.
- One of the negative factors hampering the growth of the precision livestock market is the lack of technological awareness among dairy farmers, which in turn is expected to restrain the growth of the precision livestock market over the forecast period. Lack of skilled labor is also expected to hinder the growth of the precision livestock market.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Europe to Account for Major Share of the Global Precision Livestock Market
- In terms of region, the global precision livestock market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is anticipated to lead the global precision livestock market, due to well established players providing precision livestock. This is expected to accelerate the growth of the precision livestock market in Europe. Besides, governments are taking initiatives in several countries to facilitate livestock farmers to implement advanced technological tools to increase the harvest. This in turn is expected to trigger the growth of the precision livestock market in Europe.
- The precision livestock market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to large number of cattle and a high population consuming livestock products in the region, in turn, triggering the growth of the precision livestock market in the Asia Pacific region.
Global Precision Livestock Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Precision Livestock Market
Companies operating in the precision livestock market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques in precision livestock. The market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global precision livestock market are:
- Afimilk Ltd.
- Aleis Pty Ltd
- Antelliq (Subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.)
- Boumatic, LLC
- Delaval (Subsidiary of Tetra Laval International, S.A.)
- Fancom B.V. (Subsidiary of Ctb International Corp.)
- Fullwood Packo. Ltd
- GEA Farm Technology (GEA Group AG)
- Lely International N.V.
- Precision Livestock Technologies, Inc.
- Waikato Milking System
Global Precision Livestock Market: Research Scope
Global Precision Livestock Market, by Component
- RFID tags & Readers
- System Integration & Deployment
- Managed Service
- Maintenance and Support
Global Precision Livestock Market, by Application
Global Precision Livestock Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Precision Livestock Farming
- Precision Livestock Farming Technologies
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]