Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market: Introduction
- Virtual machine backup and recovery is method that reduces the amount of data across the enterprises. Furthermore, virtual machine backup and recovery is a method that optimizes the operation of restoring data. Virtual machine backup is an important task performed by backup and storage administrators.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for a rise in the adoption of virtual machine backup and recovery. Enterprises, organizations, and governments are currently focusing on securing data from cyber-attacks across the globe. The pandemic outbreak is likely to pose a huge risk of data escape from a third-party. Governments across the world have ramped up measures to adopt virtual machine backup and recovery platforms to swiftly respond to the COVID-19 crisis. This is expected to propel the demand for virtual machine backup and recovery among government agencies to ensure data privacy, in response to increase in cyber espionage and fraudulent activities.
Get Sample Copy:
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market: Market Dynamics
- The huge volume of online data generated in enterprises or organizations is crucial for their long-term goals. Therefore, the need to secure this data is important to enterprises. Virtual machine backup and recovery is an advanced technology that is used by these enterprises to protect against loss of data. This is a key factor boosting the market.
- Rise in security concerns about cloud backup among government and IT & telecom sectors is expected to further drive the virtual machine backup and recovery market
- High competition from open-source alternatives is an important factor that can hamper the virtual machine backup and recovery market
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market
- In terms of region, the global virtual machine backup and recovery market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to account a prominent share of the global market, due to a growing rise in the adoption of virtual machines across the region. The U.S. leads the market in North America, as it is a technologically advanced country and hub for various leading players such as Microsoft Corporation and IBM Corporation. Furthermore, several initiatives are being taken by companies, in the form of partnerships with different technology players, for their distribution and solution enhancement.
- Europe is projected to follow North America, in terms of share of the global market, during the forecast period due to an increase in the demand among enterprises to deploy virtual machine backup and recovery. The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to a rise in the adoption of virtual machine backup and recovery services and platforms to restore an increasing volume of critical data across various end-users such as IT & telecom, government, media & entertainment.
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market
Companies operating in the virtual machine backup and recovery market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide virtual machine backup and recovery platform. The virtual machine backup and recovery market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global virtual machine backup and recovery market include:
- Veeam Software
- Veritas Technologies LLC
- VMware, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Commvault Systems Inc
- Acronis International GmbH
- IBM Corporation
- Vembu Technologies
- Rackspace Inc.
- Quest Software Inc.
- MSP 360
- Micro Focus
- Storix, Inc.
- Cisco System, Inc
- NetJapan, Inc.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market: Research Scope
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market Segmentation, by Enterprise Size
- Small & medium enterprise
- Large enterprise
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market Segmentation, by End-user
- It & Telecom
- Media & entertainment
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Virtual Infrastructure Backup
- Data Protection and Recovery
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]