- The PID controller is an instrument that is used for industrial control applications to regulate temperature, flow, pressure, speed, and other processes. PID controllers utilize the control loop feedback mechanism to control the process variables. This type of controller is used to drive the system in the direction of objective location.
- The technology of PID controller has been witnessing considerably advancements for the last few years. Advancements range from mechanics, pneumatics, to microprocessors via electronic tube, transistors, and integrated circuits. Presently, all PID controllers are made from microprocessors, which has provided manufacturers an opportunity to offer features such as automatic tuning, gain scheduling, and continuous adaptation.
- The PID controller is used in scientific processes, automation, and myriad chemicals. Furthermore, the PID control is combined with logic, sequential functions, selectors, and simple function blocks to build the complicated automation system and used for energy production and transportation.
PreBook Report at –
Increase in need for process efficiency in industries is fueling market
- Manufacturing companies are utilizing PID controllers to calculate error value and obtain actionable data points to enhance the overall efficiency of process. Increasing efficiency helps reduce energy consumption and improves the process execution time. This reduces the operational costs of the company.
- Development of smart PID and hybrid PID temperature controllers have enabled vendors to achieve better sales numbers. Advancements in technology and development of solutions along with the factors mentioned above are fueling the PID controller market.
Rise in demand for hybrid temperature PID controller in oil & gas industry
- The features of hybrid temperature PID controller includes less power consumption and low costs involved in the adoption of hybrid temperature PID controller. This is fueling the demand for PID controllers in industries such as oil & gas. This in turn is positively impacting the market.
- Additionally, PID are used in food & beverage and manufacturing industries. However, rise in demand for PLC devices due to its higher loop processing capacity and multiple functional ability are estimated to hamper the market.
Request a sample –
Asia Pacific market to expand significantly
- In terms of region, the global PID controller market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The PID controller market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period
- This expansion is attributed to a wide range of applications in industries, benefits of PID controller, technological advancements, and expansion of the manufacturing industry. Thus, these factors are expected to increase the demand of PID controller products.
- The PID controller market in North America and Europe is projected to expand at a high growth rate due to increasing competition among player operating in the market. The market in Middle East & Africa is likely to expand at a steady pace due to a rise in the demand from the oil & gas industry.
Ask for brochure –
Key Players in the Global Market
The global PID controller market is highly fragmented, as a large number of manufacturers are present. Prominent players operating in the global market are focused on product launches and technological developments to cater to the rising demand.
Key players operating in the global PID controller market include:
- ABB Ltd.
- Enfield Technologies
- OMRON Corporation
Read Our Latest News Publication –
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.