- Water pollution is one of the biggest challenges for green globalization. The traditional methods of testing by collecting samples and testing in laboratories with some chemical reaction are tedious for continuous monitoring. Sensors can indicate water quality conditions for various applications.
- A water quality monitoring system can supply crucial data to researchers, operators, and engineers for use in laboratory research, quality control, compliance, and tracking shifts in the quality of a water system over a period time. Thus, water quality sensors play an important role in water testing.
- The various characteristic of water indicate its quality in numerous ways. Changes in these characteristics are detected by sensors, and these changes can impact the people and industries that rely on water. Tracking water parameters such as conductivity, dissolved oxygen, pH, salinity, temperature, and turbidity are essential to maintain quality. Consequently, water quality sensors have become standard in numerous systems.
PreBook report at-
Rise in demand due to increase in pollution and stringent government regulations
- Digitalization, automation, and electrification lay the foundation for efficient, reliable, and sustainable processes in the water industry. Rapid urbanization and industrial development have resulted in water contamination and water quality deterioration at an alarming rate; therefore, its quick and inexpensive detection has become vital.
- Environmental regulations across the world have become stringent, and health and safety regulations at industrial facilities have also become important to implement water monitoring systems.
- Residential and government sectors are majorly driving the market, even agriculture and Industrial sectors such as oil, gas, chemical, and mining also boost the market significantly.
Request a sample –
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of Global Market
- Asia Pacific has a significantly large population; countries such as India, Singapore, and China offer significant opportunity for the market
- Major government initiatives such as smart cities, river protection, and smart water management systems in the region coupled with considerable scarcity of water are estimated to propel the market in Asia Pacific
- The water quality monitoring market in Europe is projected to expand significantly owing to an increase in water quality monitoring activities due to increased awareness about water pollution and contamination in the region
- North America follows Europe, in terms of the share of the global water quality sensor market, due to a rise in the number of households with swimming pools coupled with an increase in automatic pool cleaning systems that are fitted with water quality sensors to assess water quality. Consumer electronics devices such as purifiers and food processors have also boosted the use of water quality sensors.
Ask for brochure-
Key Players Operating in Global Water Quality Sensor Market
Key players include:
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Danaher Corporation
- Agilent Technologies
- Xylem, Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Atlas Scientific
- Hach Instruments
- ABB Ltd
- Hannah Instruments
Read Our Latest News Publication –
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.