Pemphigus Vulgaris Treatment Market: Introduction
- Pemphigus Vulgaris is a rare autoimmune disorder characterized by painful blisters on the skin, lining of the mouth, throat, nose, and genitals. It usually affects the middle-aged population including both men and women. Pemphigus Vulgaris occurs when the body’s own immune system mistakenly attacks proteins in the layer of the skin. The symptoms of pemphigus vulgaris include development of painful blisters and pinching sensation on the skin. The blisters usually develop in the mouth first, which subsequently rupture to form painful sores. This continues until entire the lining of mouth is affected, causing difficulty in swallowing. Blisters also form on the skin and rupture, creating painful wounds. Blisters once ruptured become infected; the damaged skin oozes fluid and become prone to infections. The diagnosis test for pemphigus vulgaris include histopathology, direct immunofluorescence, and indirect immunofluorescence. There is no permanent cure for pemphigus vulgaris, only symptomatic relief can be provided.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=64922
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Pemphigus Vulgaris Treatment Market
- Increase in awareness about influenza, improved healthcare infrastructure, increased R&D spending, technological advancements, increased investment by major players for the development of treatment, rich product pipeline, and increase in government initiatives are major factors driving the global pemphigus vulgaris treatment market. However, the high cost of drug development and severe side-effects associated with the treatment may restrain the global market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Pemphigus Vulgaris Treatment Market –
Global Pemphigus Vulgaris Treatment Market: Segmentation
- The global pemphigus vulgaris treatment market can be segmented based on drug, route of administration, distribution channel, and region. In terms of drug, the global market can be classified into prednisone, azathioprine, rituximab, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporine, and others. The prednosone segment dominated the market in 2020, and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Expansion of the segment is attributed to extensive usage of corticosteroids in the management of symptoms of pemphigus vulgaris. Based on route of administration, the global pemphigus vulgaris treatment market can be split into oral and injectable. The oral segment dominated the market in 2020, and it is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Based on distribution channel, the global pemphigus vulgaris treatment market can be categorized into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies. The hospital pharmacies segment dominated the market, due to high preference for this channel of distribution. The segment is projected to maintain its leadership position from 2021 to 2031.
Pre book Market Report –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Pemphigus Vulgaris Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global pemphigus vulgaris treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global pemphigus vulgaris treatment market in 2020. It is projected to account for a significant market share during the forecast period. The market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace due to improved healthcare infrastructure and increased R&D spending in the region.
- According to National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) rare disease database, pemphigus is estimated to affect from 0.7-5 people per 1,000,000 per year in the general population, and pemphigus vulgaris is a highly common form of pemphigus in the U.S.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR in the next few years, due to technological advancements, increased research spending, and improvement in healthcare infrastructure in developing countries in the region
Ask for Discount:
Key Players Operating in Global Pemphigus Vulgaris Treatment Market
The global pemphigus vulgaris treatment market is highly consolidated with the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global Pemphigus Vulgaris Treatment market include:
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Vifor Pharma Management Ltd.
- Genentech, Inc.
- Principia Biopharma
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Cosmetic Lasers Market :
Blood Group Typing Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453