The latest report published by Reports and Data is a work of meticulous research on the global Phthalic Anhydride industry. It delves into the core structure of the industry to highlight its key segments and various micro-economic and macro-economic factors that influence industry growth. The report elucidates the key market dynamics such as market size, market share, market growth drivers, restraints, threats, and opportunities using advanced analytical methods including SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. It further offers market revenue growth in terms of gross profits, regional market revenues, industry revenue growth rate, sales statistics, manufacturing costs, production & consumption, supply & demand, and key market players’ financial standing.
The Phthalic Anhydride market report offers latest updates on the COVID-19 situation of the market, as well as the profound changes that followed the outbreak. In the COVID-19 Impact Analysis section of the report, major focus has been laid on the severe effects of the pandemic on the industry’s functioning. Moreover, market experts at Reports and Data offer research-backed insights into the Phthalic Anhydride industry and identify the key barriers to industry growth. The aim of this report is to enable businesses to optimize their growth strategies and capitalize on the emerging opportunities.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2602
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Phthalic Anhydride market held a market share of USD 8.40 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.0% during the forecast period.
- In context to Form, the Molten segment is projected to witness a faster growth rate of 5.5% during the forecast period, which generated USD 5.80 Billion in 2018. The revenue generated by this segment is attributed to the continuous expansion of the plastic industry in the Asia Pacific region, associated elevated demand for plasticizer, which is used in liquid form and major application of PA as plasticizer results in its extensive use in the molten form.
- In context to Derivatives, Phthalate plasticizers segment held the largest market share of more than 50.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. The market share held by this segment is attributed to its expansive use in the plastic industry. Among the various plasticizers used in PVC, phthalate plasticizers are most commonly used. More than 90% of the plasticizers used in thermoplastic polymers are used in PVC.
- In regards to End-user, the Automotive segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 5.7% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 16.0% of the market by 2027. The market share held by the Automotive segment is attributed to the continuous expansion of the industry, increasing demand for light weight vehicles and applicability of plasticizers in seat upholstery, seat belt, and airbags, are contributing to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In regards to the region, North America held 10.0% of the market in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.2%during the forecast period. The market share held by the region is attributed to the high demand for PVC products in commercial and residential applications, which is boosting the market growth in this region.
- Key participants include BASF SE, AEKYUNG PETROCHEMICAL Co., Ltd, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Koppers Inc., I G Petrochemicals Ltd., MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY INC., LANXESS, NAN YA PLASTICS CORPORATION, Stepan Company, and Polynt.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/phthalic-anhydride-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Phthalic Anhydride market according to Form, Derivatives, End-user, and Region:
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
Derivatives Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Unsaturated Polyester Resin (UPR)
- Phthalate plasticizers
- Alkyd Resins
End-user Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Paints & coatings
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Wire & Cable
- Flooring & Wall Coverings
- Consumer Goods
- Film & Sheet
- Coated Fabric
- Adhesives And Glues
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Reasons to purchase this report:
- The industry analysis report offers actionable insights into the global Phthalic Anhydride industry and discusses the major growth propellers, limitations, opportunities, and challenges existing in the market.
- The report closely investigates the present and historical market scenarios to help readers predict the market situation over the next seven years.
- The report systematically profiles the leading companies operating in the Phthalic Anhydride market, and, at the same time, highlights their long-term business expansion strategies.
- In-depth scrutiny of the Phthalic Anhydride business landscape with accurate market projections for the forecast period.
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2602
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports