Non-residential Air Handling Units Market: Introduction
Air handling units take in air, condition it, and regulate and circulate the air via ductwork. The capacity of the non-residential air handling unit depends on the structure of the premises, application, and nature of work in the premises. Industrial manufacturing or processing plants generate high levels of pollution due to high airflows. These pollutants are aggressive and affect people as well as machinery. Demand for air handling units in commercial and industries applications has increased due to a surge in awareness about fire protection, cleanliness, ventilation control, and low noise levels. Demand for non-residential air handling units is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market
- Hospital and healthcare environments are very sensitive for medicines as well as patients. Hospitals have research labs, operation theaters, and wards. Operation theaters lay a high premium on cleanliness and ventilation due to stringent regulations. This is expected to drive the demand for non-residential air handling units during the forecast period.
- Office buildings require good ventilation systems and heat recovery and supply of reheated air depending on external conditions. Several offices generate excess heat produced by people, solar radiation, lighting, computers, and other equipment. Likewise, commercial buildings, manufacturing plants, and processing industries also generate high levels of pollutants. These aggressive pollutants can cause breathing issues, skin irritation, etc. Demand for non-residential air handling units has increased due to health standards and government regulations.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74756
- Furthermore, advancements in ventilation systems along with the innovations in non-residential air handling units have propelled the demand for products with higher capacity and low operation noise. This is expected to fuel the market for non-residential air handling units during the forecast period.
North America and Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market
- In terms of region, the global non-residential air handling units market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominates the global market due to awareness among consumers about the advantages of air handling units. Consistent advancements in technology used in air handling units and their accessories drive the demand for non-residential air handling units in the region.
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period. Increase in number of manufacturing industries in the region along with government regulations is expected to propel the demand for air handling units during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- AL-KO KOBER SE
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Munters Corporation
- Nortek Global HVAC
- Sinko Industries Ltd.
- Trane Technologies Inc.
- TROX GmbH
- Dunham-Bush Limited
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market: Research Scope
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market, by Product Type
- Others (Custom, etc.)
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market, by Capacity
- Less than 5000 m3/h
- 5001–15000 m3/h
- 15001–30000 m3/h
- 30001–50000 m3/h
- Greater than 50001 m3/h
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market, by Application
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Food Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Others (Offices, etc.)
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market, by Price
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market, by Distribution Channel
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74756<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.