High-power Attenuators: Introduction
- Attenuators are passive devices that are designed to attenuate or weaken amplitude of a signal passing through a component. They are mostly used when the application requires lowering the signal level such as antenna input of a sensitive radio receiver.
- High-power attenuators have an average power rating of 100 watts and their power handling capacity is 2,000 watts or higher. Their two basic components are dummy load and variable wattage-splitter control. Most of them also come with components such as fans and heat sinks for heat dissipation.
Key Drivers of Global High-power Attenuator Market
- High-power attenuators is an integral component of a system wherein lowering the voltage is extremely necessary. This lowering is required so as to ensure that high-voltage signals do not damage any electric device. Thus, high-power attenuators are preferred in test and measurement applications as well as broadcasting and networking applications.
- Furthermore, in these applications, high-power attenuators play an important role for impedance matching. For example, in a case wherein output of a device is input to an RF mixer, impedance matching becomes a critical factor, as RF mixers are match sensitive and their performance can degrade if the matching is poor. Hence, attenuators are considered an ideal device to improve impedance matching.
- The above-mentioned factors are expected to drive the global high-power attenuator market during the forecast period
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74424
Broadcasting & Networking Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- Developed as well as developing countries are experiencing technological advancements in the field of networking & communication. This is resulting in rising demand for high-performance and power-efficient networking devices.
- Advent of 5G technology and rise in the deployment of LTE and LTE-advanced networks are expected to provide growth opportunities to the global broadcasting & networking equipment industry. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global high-power attenuator market during the forecast period.
Growing Complexity and Irregularity in Equipment to Hamper Global High-power Attenuator Market
- Growing complexity in equipment is posing a challenge to high-power attenuators to match with constantly changing technologies. Furthermore, manufacturers of test and measurement equipment are constantly demanding increase in power-handling requirements for several applications. In order to meet these requirements, manufacturers of high-power attenuators have started investing in research, testing, and custom manufacturing techniques. Impact of this restraint is expected to be medium in the short term and low during the second half of the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global high-power attenuator market is moderately fragmented, with the presence of international as well as regional players in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global high-power attenuator market are:
- Advanced Technical Materials Inc.
- AVX (Kyocera Group)
- JFW Industries, Inc.
- Microsemi Corp
- Millimeter Wave Products Inc.
- Pasternack Enterprises, Inc.
- Radiall Group
- ROHDE & SCHWARZ
- Sage Millimeter Inc.
- Weinschel Associates
Global High-power Attenuator Market: Research Scope
Global High-power Attenuator Market, by Operating Type
Global High-power Attenuator Market, by Type
Global High-power Attenuator Market, by Connector Type
- Type N
Global High-power Attenuator Market, by Application
Global High-power Attenuator Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronics & Musical Instruments
- Aerospace & Defense
- Science & Research
- Broadcasting & Networking
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74424<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.