The global next-generation display materials market is expected to reach a market size of USD 380.03 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. OLED is a leading technology as compared to IPS-LCD technology, and is used in almost all modern display products and devices. The report provides detailed insights into Next-Generation Display Materials market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market revenue growth, and forecast, along with ranging impact of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in Next-Generation Display Materials market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The Next-Generation Display Materials report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials. Rising demand for OLED displays, increasing disposable income among consumers, advancements in technology, and change in lifestyle are some key factors supporting market growth. Next-generation displays eliminate some major drawbacks of LCD technology.
Download FREE Sample PDF Copy (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/533
OLED displays consist of one layer of substrate, encapsulation technology, polarizer, electrode, emitter, and organic layer components. Varying market trends can be attributed to inclining revenue growth of the global Next-Generation Display Materials market going ahead. Next-Generation Display Materials Market trends include rising focus by major players on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets and rising competition. Other positive Next-Generation Display Materials market trends include rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries in major and developing countries. In addition, implementation of favorable government policies, advancements in technology, and steady economic growth across various regions and countries are factors expected to continue to result in further Next-Generation Display Materials market trend evolution and changes going ahead. Glass and plastic are two major components used as substrate. Emitter and organic layers are made of organic plastic molecules that help transport electrons from cathode to produce light.
Access the Entire Report packed with TOC, Tables and Figures and Outline of Prominent [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-display-materials-market
In terms of Next-Generation Display Materials market share and revenue contribution to the global Next-Generation Display Materials market, North America is expected to maintain its dominance over other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major companies in countries in the region is a key factor supporting rapid increase in Next-Generation Display Materials market share.
The market intelligence report on the Next-Generation Display Materials Industry also includes an extensive investigation of the competitive landscape. It assesses the business and marketing strategies expected to be present in the market through the forecast years. It also includes an investigation of the recent advancements and other factors driving the growth of the overall market to help comprehend the progress of the companies in the coming years.
Further Key Findings in the Report:
- In January 2021, Samsung Display Company launched a new low-power OLED display for Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphones. This OLED display will help to reduce power consumption by up to 16%.
- The OLED segment in the global next-generation display materials market is expected to register a robust CAGR during forecast period. OLED technology is used in almost all advanced display devices and panels.
- The market in Europe accounted for a double-digit revenue share in the global market in 2020. Key factors such as growing focus on display materials, and support for research and development by governments are key factors expected to continue to support growth of the market in the region.
- Key players operating in the market are Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., Toray Industries, Inc, Samsung SDI Co., Universal Display Corp., Novaled GmbH, Nanosys Inc., Nanoco Group PLC, Doosan Corporation, Quantum Materials Corp., and PPG Industries, Inc.
Region wise performance of the Next-Generation Display Materials industry
North America Next-Generation Display Materials market trend scenario has significant impact on other regional market trends. North America Next-Generation Display Materials market accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to continue to maintain its dominance over other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major players in countries in the region is a key factor driving steady change in overall Next-Generation Display Materials market trends.
Asia Pacific Next-Generation Display Materials market is expected to register comparatively faster revenue growth than other regional markets over the forecast period. This can be attributed to varying Next-Generation Display Materials market trend scenarios in countries such as China, India, South Korea, and others. These scenarios with regard to domestic market trends and international market trends and varying impacts play a major role in growth of the Asia Pacific market.
Asia Pacific market share contribution to the global Next-Generation Display Materials market is expected to continue to register comparatively faster growth rate than other regional markets between 2020 and 2028. Increasing population, favorable government policies and initiatives, rising disposable income among consumers in countries in the region, influence of Next-Generation Display Materials market trends in other countries and regions, and steady economic growth are some key factors driving market revenue growth of the Asia Pacific Next-Generation Display Materials market.
Europe Next-Generation Display Materials market size and revenue growth is primarily supported by Next-Generation Display Materials market trends such as continuous developments in major countries in the region, robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms, and changing market trends in countries in other major regions.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Fill up the Form to get exciting Discount on this Next-Generation Display Materials [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/533
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Next-Generation Display Materials industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Next-Generation Display Materials market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Next-Generation Display Materials industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Next-Generation Display Materials market with their winning strategies?
- Which Next-Generation Display Materials industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Next-Generation Display Materials market?
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research:
Biological Wastewater Treatment [email protected] https://images.google.ps/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biological-wastewater-treatment
Healthcare Supply Chain Management [email protected] https://images.google.com.pa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-supply-chain-management-market
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices [email protected] https://images.google.com.pg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market