Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters: Introduction
- Nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters are used to eliminate or filter out as much noise as possible in electrical circuits from the power supply
- Nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters are compact and lightweight due to their high mechanical density
- The filters are robust and easy to use and can be stored in a normal environment. However, the maximum storage temperature should not exceed 40°C and maximum storage humidity should not exceed 70% relative humidity for accurate functioning.
- Nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters are used in various applications such as commercial equipment, medical equipment, industrial equipment, general purpose inverters, and other applications
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing Demand for Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters in Industrial Applications
- Nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters are largely used in industrial equipment as well as in commercial equipment such as vending machines, ATMs, and cash registers
- Use of nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters play an important role to suppress electromagnetic interference (EMI) and reduce EMI / RFI (radio-frequency interference) noise that might cause problems for electrical circuits
- Multiple manufacturers are engaged in developing advanced nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters that can cover a wide variety of EMI suppression characteristics.
- For instance, in December 2023, KEMET Electronics Corporation, announced the launch of the GTX series plastic box single-phase filters. This filter has current range from 6A to 30A and operating temperature range from −25°C to +55°C.
- In nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters, nanocrystalline material is used as the magnetic core material, owing to its excellent characteristics compared to conventional materials. Moreover, nanocrystalline cores improve amorphous magnetic properties by a highly controlled annealing process to form nanocrystalline microstructure with size of ~10nm
- Demand for nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters is significantly increasing in industrial equipment and commercial equipment as a result of these factors, which is expected to drive the global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market
- In terms of region, the global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters operate in the region
- Additionally, many well-established players based in North America are focusing on development of new technology in nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters, which is expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period
- The nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market
The global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global nanocrystalline-based single-phase filters market are:
- Hill Technical Sales Corp.
- KEMET Electronics Corporation
- SCHURTER Electronic Components
- VACUUMSCHMELZE GmbH & Co. KG
- Coil Winding Specialist, Inc
- Changzhou Noordin Etech Co., Ltd
Global Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market: Research Scope
Global Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market, by Application
- Commercial Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- General Purpose Inverter
- Noise Suppression for Electronic Equipment
Global Nanocrystalline-Based Single-Phase Filters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]