Military Actuators Market – Introduction
- Automation plays an important role in the defense industry due to the various advantages offered by actuators
- Military actuators are used to alter tank altitude, and monitor and control velocity and engine speed. They are also used to monitor the secure and smooth landing of aircraft, and gun positioning. Increase in demand for electric actuators in the defense industry is fueling the military actuators market.
- Different sources of energy such as electricity, hydraulic fluid pressure, or pneumatic pressure, which convert energy into motion, are used to operate actuation systems
Asia Pacific to Exhibit High Growth in Global Military Actuators Market
- In terms of region, the global military actuators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth rate for military actuators from 2019 to 2027, due to the technological advancements and increase in number of military aircraft deliveries in the region
- Growth in defense expenditure in the U.S. is projected to drive the demand for military actuators in the country during the forecast period
Free Customization as per your requirement, Pre Book Now
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Military Actuators Market
- Military automation is the latest trend in the international defense industry. Many countries around the globe have started implementing military automation to boost their fighting capabilities. This has boosted the demand for military actuators across the globe.
- Actuators play a vital role in military vehicles. The military actuators market is driven by the adoption of automation to improve military combat capabilities. However, strict enforcement of regulatory requirements and issues related to power consumption, noise, and leakage are impeding the market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Hydraulic Actuators Segment Offers Significant Potential
- Based on system, the global military actuators market can be divided into hydraulic actuators, electrical actuators, pneumatic actuators, mechanical actuators and others
- Hydraulic actuators is projected to be the fastest growing segment of the market during the forecast period. Hydraulic actuators are commonly used in the aerospace & defense field.
- Hydraulic actuators are commonly used in various aircraft parts. These actuators are seldom used in the marine industry due to the possibility of fuel leakage. Such actuators require additional maintenance due to the increase in oil consumption as a result of leakage issues.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/incidents-of-irreparable-damage-in-world-scale-sporting-events-underscores-growth-in-sports-protective-equipment-market-tmr-301264205.html
3D printing has made the process of design and implementation of actuators faster, less expensive, and simpler. It also enables incorporation of all actuator components into a single structure, thus eliminating the need to use external joints, adhesives, and fasteners. The military actuators market is anticipated to expand at a fast pace, once 3D printed actuators become fully operational in the aerospace sector.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global military actuators market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Triumph Group
- Moog Inc.
- Venture Mfg. Co.
- Parker Hannifin
- Nook Industries
- Ultra Motion