- Micro-mobility is a mode of transportation that use very light vehicles, including electric scooters, shared bicycles, pedelec, electric skateboard, bicycles, etc. Gross weight of vehicles under this category is less than 500 kg.
- Micro-mobility vehicles are used for short duration travel, mainly for first or last mile of a journey. Miniaturization of transport modes for shorter journeys considered under micro-mobility. Requirement of motor, availability for shared services, and usage as primary utility are some additional conditions for micro-mobility.
Key Drivers of Global Micro-mobility Market
- Nearly 60% of car trips across the world are less than 8 kilometers and offer growth opportunities for the micro-mobility market
- Compact, lightweight, less payload capacity, electric or human-powered powertrain, and limited number of passengers are some of the important features of micro-mobility vehicles. These are expected to be key factors driving the global micro-mobility market during the forecast period.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73620
- Investments in micro-mobility mode of transportation by several key players and governments across the globe likely to augment the micro-mobility market growth. For instance, private and public stakeholders in China have invested more than US$ 5 Bn since 2015 in micro-mobility start-ups.
- Rapidly growing demand for shared mobility solutions, including ridesharing, e-hailing, and car sharing in urban areas is likely to fuel the micro-mobility market growth
Battery Electric Vehicle Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Vehicle emission contributes majorly to the rising levels in global warming gases, including CO2, NOx, and several others
- Deterioration of environment is a major concern across the globe especially. The European Union has mandated several norms and regulations on vehicles and transportation to reduce vehicle emissions.
- Electric vehicles, also termed as zero-emission vehicles, help in reducing vehicle emission. Hence, the demand for battery electric vehicles for micro-mobility is growing at a rapid pace.
Privacy and Stringent Government Norms to Hamper Market
- Sharing a ride is a primary application of micro-mobility that results in loss of privacy of passengers traveling. Hence, a large number of costumer do not prefer ride sharing.
- Several countries across the globe, including Japan and Germany have banned ride-sharing services, owing to heavy protest from local taxi service operators
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global micro-mobility market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 20%–25% of the market share. Some of the key players operating in the global micro-mobility market are:
Marble, Easymile SAS, Skip Transportation, Spin Scooters, Sway Mobility, Floatility GmbH, Beijing Mobike Technology Co. Ltd., Bird Rides Inc., LimeBike, Rydies, Segway Inc., Dynamic Bicycles, Scoot Network, Zagster, Grubhub, Postmates, Uber, Ola, DoorDash, Zomato, Micro Mobility Systems, GoJek, GoBike
Global Micro-mobility Market: Research Scope
Global Micro-mobility Market, by Requirement Type
- First and Last Mile Trips
- Short Distance Trips
Global Micro-mobility Market, by Location
Global Micro-mobility Market, by Application
Global Micro-mobility Market, by Autonomy Level
Global Micro-mobility Market, by Power Source
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=73620<ype=S
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.