Magnetic Sensing Chips: Introduction
- Magnetic sensor chips are semiconductors devices that uses magnetic principles to detect objects
- The chips are present in magnetic sensors to determine the position or speed of an object by using magnetic principles
- Magnetic sensing chips are classified in four technology: hall sensor, anisotropic magneto resistive (AMR) sensor, giant magneto resistive (GMR) sensor, and tunnel magneto resistive (TMR) sensor. Based on application requirement, magnetic sensing chip is selected
- Magnetic sensing chips are used in various end-use industry, such as automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, etc.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74109
Rise in Adoption of Magnetic Sensing Chips in Automotive Application
- Magnetic sensors consists of magnetic sensing chips to detect presence of an object using magnetic position sensor and magnetic speed sensor. In automotive application, antilock breaking system (ABS) technique is increasingly used owing to its capability to stop the vehicle without losing the control from ground
- In ABS technique, magnetic sensor is used, in which speed sensor IC is integrated with capacitor. When the break is applied on vehicle, magnetic sensor determine the speed of the vehicle and accordingly apply the break to stop the vehicle safely
- In automotive, a high sensitivity and low cost magnetic field sensing element based on giant magneto resistive (GMR) technology is used for linear position sensing and rotary applications
- Moreover, magnetic sensing chips are used in speedometers to determine the speed of vehicle. Owing to these safety features offered by magnetic sensor, a solid demand of magnetic sensing chips is observed in automotive industry, which is expected to drive the global magnetic sensing chips market during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global magnetic sensing chips market is highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the rising demand for tuning amplifiers. Moreover, manufacturers are entering partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global magnetic sensing chips market include:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation
- Sanken Electric Co., Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- NXP Semiconductors
- MEMSIC, Inc.
- TE Connectivity
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- ALPS ALPINE CO., LTD.
- ams AG
Global Magnetic Sensing Chips Market: Research Scope
Global Magnetic Sensing Chips Market, by Technology
- Hall Sensor
- Anisotropic Magneto Resistive (AMR) Sensor
- Giant Magneto Resistive (GMR) sensor
- Tunnel Magneto Resistive (TMR) sensor
Global Magnetic Sensing Chips Market, by Application
- Antilock Breaking System
- Industrial Motor Control
Global Magnetic Sensing Chips Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=74109
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.