Liquid Polybutadiene Market: Overview
- Liquid polybutadiene is transparent, odorless, low viscous, and colorless synthetic rubber that is used to manufacture tires, belts, hoses, rubber goods, tapes, shoes, adhesives, coatings, etc.
- Increase in demand for liquid polybutadiene in manufacture of tires is expected to drive the liquid polybutadiene market during the forecast period. Rise in usage of liquid polybutadiene in the transportation sector is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the liquid polybutadiene market.
Key Drivers of Liquid Polybutadiene Market
- Rise in demand for advanced rubber materials and chemical resistant materials is anticipated to boost the global liquid polybutadiene market
- Increase in usage of synthetic rubber in automotive tire manufacturing and other manufacturing industries in developing countries is also fueling the demand for liquid polybutadiene. Rise in demand for liquid polybutadiene in rubber manufacturing is driving the global liquid polybutadiene market. Liquid polybutadiene is widely used for manufacturing tires in the automotive industry due to various factors such as ability to control grip, high resistance to wear & tear, superior performance, high fuel efficiency, and long shelf life.
- Manufacturers of liquid polybutadiene are focusing on increasing the awareness about their product portfolio. This is anticipated to help boost the demand for liquid polybutadiene across the globe.
- Rise in demand for automotive vehicles, including passenger and commercial vehicles, is projected to augment the demand for tires. As a result, demand for liquid polybutadiene is likely to increase among tire manufacturers.
- Demand for synthetic rubber is increasing in various applications such as tire manufacturing and rubber compounding. Rise in demand for synthetic rubber has encouraged manufacturers to expand their production capacities. SIBUR International is investing significantly in increasing the production capacity (from 13,000 metric tons per year to 48,000 metric tons per year) of its polybutadiene rubber at its Voronezh facility. Such production capacity expansion by companies to cater to the rising demand for liquid polybutadiene is expected to fuel the liquid polybutadiene market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Fluctuation in Prices of Raw Materials to Hamper Market
- Fluctuation in prices of raw materials due to volatility in crude oil prices is anticipated to hamper the liquid polybutadiene market during the forecast period due to
Key Segment of Liquid Polybutadiene Market
- In terms of application, the industrial rubber segment held major share of the global liquid polybutadiene market. Industrial rubber is used in various industries, from automotive and construction to pharmaceutical. This is anticipated to propel the global demand for liquid polybutadiene.
- Various rubber materials are used in the construction sector such as seals and expansion joints. Increase in usage of rubber in the industrial sector is expected to boost the demand for liquid polybutadiene.
Europe Projected to Hold Large Share of Global Liquid Polybutadiene Market
- Europe is estimated to account for significant share of the global liquid polybutadiene market in the near future due to the increase in repair and renovation activities in the construction industry in the region. Rapid industrialization, cheap labor cost, and presence of large numbers of end-user in Asia Pacific are likely to augment the liquid polybutadiene market during the forecast period.
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. The U.S. is expected to dominate the market in the region in the near future.
- Increase in demand for liquid butadiene in construction and automotive industries; and rise in demand in applications such as industrial rubber, rubber compounding, and tire manufacturing are expected to drive the liquid polybutadiene market in North America.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is projected to expand at steady pace during the forecast period. Rise in construction and paints & coatings industries is estimated to boost the liquid polybutadiene market in emerging economies of these regions.
Explore Transparency Market Research’S Award-Winning Coverage of the Global Industry @ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/phycocyanin-market-to-gain-steady-revenue-stream-from-expanding-nutraceuticals-industry-meeting-clean-labelling-regulatory-norms-a-challenge-for-manufacturers-tmr-301200084.html
Key Players in Market
The global liquid polybutadiene market is highly fragmented, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 20% to 30%. Key players operating in the liquid polybutadiene market include
- Evonik Industries
- NIPPON SODA CO., LTD.
- SIBUR International GmbH
- Cray Valley
- Versalis S.p.A.
- Idemitsu Kosan Co.,Ltd.
- KURARAY CO., LTD.
- JSR Corporation
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74945