Hyaluronic Acid Under Investigation for Asymptomatic COVID-19 Infection
High prevalence of asymptomatic COVID-19 (coronavirus) cases has become a matter of concern for healthcare institutions. Similarly, hyaluronic acid is under scrutiny for the occurrence of asymptomatic corona infection. Past studies have shown a correlation between high levels of hyaluronic acid and spots throughout the lungs in X-ray images, which is common in seriously ill COVID-19 patients. As such, there is a need for more evidence to make these claims strong enough for deep investigations.
Companies in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market are suffering revenue losses since not many individuals are opting for cheek augmentation and other cosmetic treatments. Individuals are finding it important to spend on essential goods and services. As such, companies in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market are expecting a revenue growth when the pandemic subsides in the first quarter of 2022.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Latin America Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Market
Hyaluronic Acid: Superstar Ingredient for Nutricosmetics
Nutricosmetics are a novel introduction in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market. People considering the intake of beauty-related dietary supplements are now opting for nutricosmetics in order to have youthful skin. In terms of volume, the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~6% from 2022 to 2030. This is evident since hyaluronic acid and collagen have become the flagship ingredients for innovative nutricosmetics.
JLB Développement— a French manufacturer of health nutrition products, is making use of hyaluronic acid and collagen in its nutricosmetics, which promotes skin healing and moisturizing. Thus, skincare companies in Latin America are increasing their R&D in efficacy tests to utilize recognized ingredients for innovations in nutricosmetics. In order to gain market recognition, companies are backing their claims by conducting scientific studies in tandem with ingredient suppliers.
Diverse Portfolio of Injectable Technologies Helps Overcome Adverse Effects
Hyaluronic acid is rarely associated with severe side effects and allergic reactions. This explains why the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 478.7 Mn by the end of 2030. However, several studies have shown that hyaluronic acid via injection route may produce adverse side effects and allergic reactions in some people. Hence, companies in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market are educating people to consult dermatologists before indulging in any interactions with hyaluronic acid.
Manufacturers in Latin America are taking cues from Swiss companies to create a diverse portfolio of injectable technologies. For instance, Galderma— a Swiss pharmaceutical company specializing in dermatological treatments, has created a non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid dermal filler, which has a proven safety record. Hyaluronic acid is being used to conduct reliable aesthetic treatments and increase volume in the cheek and lips.
Special Crosslinking Technologies Help Manufacturers Gain Efficacy in Injectable Technologies
Technological innovations have become a prerequisite for excelling in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market. BioPolymer— a manufacturer of innovative injectable implants, is using the advanced thixotropic technology to increase the stability and durability of hyaluronic acid-induced products. Thus, companies in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market are taking cues from such companies to increase the availability of high-quality skincare products.
Manufacturers are setting their collaboration wheels in motions to team up with doctors and patients to acquire proficiency in injectable technologies. However, optimizing the purity of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in tandem with injection behavior is potentially challenging for manufacturers. Hence, manufacturers are increasing their research efforts in special crosslinking technologies to gain efficacy in injectable technologies.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Clean Production Paths Increase Availability of High-quality Anti-ageing Products
Clean production technologies pertaining to hyaluronic acid are more cost-intensive compared to traditional production methods. However, the quality and ethical thoughtfulness of such production methods tend to offset its high-cost production. For instance, Contipro— a producer of hyaluronic acid for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, prefers clean production paths by extracting hyaluronic acid from the cell walls of the Streptococcus zooepidemicus bacteria. Latin America being socially and economically a backward country, the manufacturers here are learning insights from European hyaluronic acid dermal filler manufacturers to adopt clean production technologies.
Companies in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market are increasing their research expenditure to gain a competitive edge over other market players, as skin-conscious individuals have catalyzed the demand for anti-ageing products. Manufacturers are increasing their production capabilities to develop active ingredients used in anti-ageing skincare products.
Resilient Skin Expert Treatments Fuel Demand for Hyaluronic Acid-induced Skincare Products
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are becoming increasingly commonplace in moisturizers. Its biocompatibility and technicality are being highly preferred by personal care brands. Moisturizers are being renewed with hyaluronic acid to develop an expertise in wrinkle filling through injections. Companies in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market are tapping into business opportunities in cosmeceuticals to broaden their revenue streams. The expansion of product portfolio in hyaluronic acid-induced injection technologies is a recurring trend in the market landscape.
Apart from anti-ageing, hyaluronic acid is being used to resolve issues of dehydration, pigmentation, and imperfections related to the skin. Companies in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market are adapting their production processes to develop consumables that align with the needs of users in dermatology clinics, hospitals, spas, and beauty institutes. The demand for hyaluronic acid dermal filler-induced products is being fueled with the introduction of resilient skin expert treatments.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Latin America Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Market
Innovative production technologies are reducing the demand gap for hyaluronic acid-induced skincare products amidst the COVID-19 era. Companies in the Latin America hyaluronic acid dermal filler market are leveraging incremental opportunities in nutracosmetics by increasing their claims through efficacy tests. However, established market players are gaining an edge over emerging players in the field of nutracosmetics, since scientific studies for such products are relatively high on research expenditure. Hence, emerging market players should increase their efficacy in technological innovations such as special crosslinking technologies to excel in the global market landscape. Personalized diagnosis is helping in reducing instances of adverse reactions in people using hyaluronic acid-induced injection products.
Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Market: Overview
- Dermal fillers are soft tissue fillers that are injected into the human skin in order to restore and smoothen it. Dermal fillers are viscoelastic gel-based injectable products used to rejuvenate facial skin by reducing wrinkles, enhancing volume of the lips, and correcting depressions and scars on the skin.
- Dermal filler is recognized as one of the ideal methods to rejuvenate and improve facial skin non-invasively
- Common products for the preparation of dermal fillers are based on collagen, calcium hydroxylapatite, hyaluronic acid, and poly-L-lactic acid. Hyaluronic acid accounted for major share of the dermal filler market in Latin America in 2019. Commonly used hyaluronic acid dermal filler brands are Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, and Hylaform.
- Hyaluronic acid reverses the effects of aging such as loss of facial volume, tissue sagging, deepening of facial folds, wrinkles, and fine lines by acting as a cushion and propping up existing facial structures that have lost elasticity and volume. Thus, increase in geriatric population, changing lifestyle, and rise in disposable income are some of the key factors driving the demand for hyaluronic acid products in the dermal filler market.
- Rise in demand for non-surgical esthetic procedures in Latin America is boosting the demand for non-invasive esthetic products such as hyaluronic acid dermal filler
- Increase in medical tourism in Latin America due to affordable esthetic treatments compared to countries in Europe and North America; and presence of well-defined regulations offer growth opportunities to the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America. People around the globe travel to countries in Latin America such as Brazil for esthetic treatments.
- High cost of products is a major factor hindering the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America. Poor medical reimbursement policies are also restraining the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in the region.
- Side-effects such as redness, swelling, itching, hyperpigmentation, and infection; high cost of products; and stringent regulations are some of the factors that are estimated to restrain the demand for hyaluronic acid dermal filler in Latin America
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-manufacturers-focus-to-produce-lightweight-vehicles-boosts-demand-avenues-in-automotive-lightweight-materials-market-tmr-301148601.html
Increase in Demand for Non-surgical Cosmetic Products to Drive Latin America Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Market
- The hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America has been segmented based on type, application, end use, and country & sub-region. In terms of type, the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America has been divided into biphasic and monophasic.
- In terms of value, the monophasic segment held a major share of the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America in 2019. Monophasic fillers consist of a homogeneous mixture of low and high-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid. This makes their application easier.
- Based on application, the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America has been segregated into wrinkles, lips, cheek augmentation, hands, and others
- Wrinkles is projected to be a highly lucrative segment of the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America during the forecast period. Rise in geriatric population, increase in disposable income of the people in Latin America, and growth in awareness related to anti-aging treatments are boosting the wrinkles segment of the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in the region.
- Based on end use, the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America has been classified into hospital and dermatology clones
Key Regional Highlights
- In terms of country & sub-region, the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America has been split into Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, and Rest of Latin America
- Brazil was the leading country of the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America in 2019, due to rise in geriatric population, increase in disposable income, and growth in demand for lip enhancement treatments among the millennial women population in the country
- Mexico also held key share of the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America in 2019. Rise in adoption of non-invasive esthetic procedures in men and growth in geriatric population are key factors driving the demand for hyaluronic acid dermal filler in the country.
- Argentina is likely to offer lucrative growth opportunities to the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America during the forecast period. Rise in demand for anti-aging skincare products due to increase in geriatric population is driving the demand for hyaluronic acid dermal filler in the country.
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79720
Latin America Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Market: Competition Landscape
- The hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America is fragmented with the presence of various international and domestic players
- Prominent players operating in the hyaluronic acid dermal filler market in Latin America include
- LG Chem, Ltd.
- BioPlus Co., Ltd.
- Merz Pharma
- Adoderm GmbH
- Sinclair Pharma
- Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
- Bohus BioTech AB
- HUGEL, Inc.