Audio DSP System: Introduction
- DSP stands for Digital Signal Processor. The audio DSP system takes the real world signals such as voice, audio, video, temperature, pressure, or position that have been digitized and further manipulates them mathematically.
- A DSP system is designed to perform mathematical functions (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) very quickly
- A DSP system is at the heart of almost all modern audio equipment. This system is found inside headphones, smartphones, smart speakers, studio audio gear, vehicle entertainment systems, and much more
- Audio DSP systems are widely used in telecommunications, audio signal processing, digital image processing, radar, sonar, and in speech recognition systems
Growing Demand for Audio DSP Systems in Consumer Electronics Industry
- Increase in demand for DSP chips in consumer electronics, and rise in adoption of wireless connectivity and infrastructure propels the audio DSP market globally
- Technological advancements have taken place in consumer electronics – Apple Air pods Pro uses an audio signal processor to measure the ear canal and then adjusts the performance of the ear buds to optimize the quality. Also, Sony’s 360 Reality Audio uses an audio DSP system to map the ears of users and then adjusts the signal to provide better audio experience.
- Rise in demand for audio DSP systems in printers and in IP cameras for video surveillance are expected to provide abundant opportunities for the audio DSP market globally.
- An audio DSP system is useful in home theatre equipment, different types of printers, digital cameras, set-top boxes which provide high reliability in noise cancellation, high-end systems, feature-rich low-end systems, and realistic sound.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=42302
Asia Pacific to Lead the Audio DSP System Market
- Demand from the wireless communication market is responsible for the growth of audio DSP systems in Asia Pacific due to increasing usage of broadband, video streaming, and huge demand for cloud services
- Covid-19 has created more requirements for digital transformation & technologies such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence (AI), 5G, and intelligent edge computing for future optimization
- Technological advancements such as 3D audio, true wireless earphones, optimizing music automatically, and Bluetooth audio codecs are expected to drive the audio DSP system market in Asia Pacific
- Increased use of audio DSP systems in the automobile industry such as production of vehicle surveillance equipment, advanced driver assistance systems including lane departure warnings, blind spot detection, parking assistance, adaptive cruise control, and collision detection and avoidance, adds to the growth of the audio DSP system market
Key Players Operating in the Global Audio DSP System Market
- Texas Instruments
- Broadcom Corporation
- Renesas Electronics
- Toshiba Corporation
- Altera Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
- CEVA Incorporated
- Analog Devices, Inc.
Global Audio DSP System Market: Research Scope
Global Audio DSP System Market, by Type
Global Audio DSP System Market, by End-use
- Smart Phones
- Home Entertainment
- Smart Homes
- Wearable Devices
Global Audio DSP System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=42302<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.