Softphone Solutions Market: Introduction
- Softphone is an application programming solution that allows users to use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) system on smart devices such as personal computers, laptops, mobiles, and tablets as voice solutions. Softphone allows users to connectwith enterprise telephony system without any desk phones.
- Companies are adopting softphone solution as a cost effective voice solution. Softphone allows employees to connect withor use enterprise VoIP service through their smart devices. Majorly, softphone solutions are provided by VoIP service providers. Softphone solutions are primarily used in call centers and international BPO for reducing the expenses on the hard phones or desk phones and On Premise IP PBX systems.
- The soft phone easily integrates with contact center solution and improves the performance of IP telephony.Contact center solution providers are offering softphone license to customers for increasing the adoption of softphone solutions among call center sectors.
Get sample copy at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=72042
Key Drivers and Restraints Global Softphone Solutions Market
- Increasing demand for softphone solution in call centers for increasing the performance of VoIP services and IP telephony within the enterprises is expected to drive the softphone solutions market during the forecast period. The companies are adopting softphone solutions to reduce the infrastructural cost on hard phone or desk phone. The cost effective solution of the softphones for enterprises is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period.
- Several companies offer trial-based softphone solutions to enterprises. It is expected to restrain the softphone solutions market. Several solution providers offer free version of softphone solutions over the internet, which is expected to hamper the market during the forecast period. Customers prefer using free version because for a softphone license, providers charge annual or monthly charges. Sometimes a softphone has integration issues with smart devices which creates complexity in integration part.
Softphone Solutions Market: Competitive Landscape
- Founded in 1999, RingCentral is based in Belmont, California, U.S. RingCentral is a leading company incloud-based communication and collaboration solutions for enterprises.The company offers cloud-based PBX system for businesses.
- Established in 2001, Vonage is based in Edison, New Jersey, U.S. The company is a global provider of VoIP services and virtual softphone solutions. Itprovides VoIP services based on their virtual PBX system worldwide. Furthermore, it offers business and residential communication services.
- Incorporated in 2006, Nextiva is based in Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S. Nextivais global provider of cloud voice services and unified communication solution in voice over internet protocol. The company offers business communication suit, customer relationship suits, and team collaboration suits.
Installed Segment to Witness High Demand
- Based on type, the market can be segmented into web-based and installed softphone solutions. The installed softphone solution is expected have more demand as compared to web based solution during the forecast period. The softphone solution is cost effective for IT companies and contact center industry.
Contact Center has Significant Growth Potential
- Based on end-use, the market can be segmented into contact centers, healthcare, IT & telecom, government, travel, retail, education and manufacturing. Increasing demand for softphone solutions from contact centers is meant to control the expenses on communication equipment such as hard phones, gateways, and other networking devices. The license cost of the softphone solution is less as compared to other communication equipment.
Regional analysis of the global softphone solutions market:
- Based on region, the global softphone solutions market can be segmented into Europe, South America, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific. North America is expected to be the dominant region in the softphone solutions market in terms of revenue growth, because of increasing adoption of softphone solutions in IT and service centers. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the softphone solutions market due to increasing number of contact centers and service sector across the region. Major players are expected to invest in Asia Pacific to capture more market share during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global softphone solutionsmarket was highly fragmented in 2018. Key solution providers operating in the global market are:
- 8×8 Inc.
- Counterpath Bria
Softphone Solutions Market – Segmentation
Softphone Solutions Market Segmentation – By Type
Softphone Solutions Market Segmentation – By Application
- Softphone for Person
- Softphone for Company
Softphone Solutions Market Segmentation – By End-use
- IT & Telecom
- Travel Industry
- Contact Centers
- VoIP Softphone
- Software Telephone
- Soft Client Telephone
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=72042<ype=S
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.