The global Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market is forecasted to be worth USD 3.56 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The rising cases of infectious disease all over the globe and the need for the immediate diagnosis will propel market growth. The evolving pathogens and rise in the occurrence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) are creating a need for a quick diagnosis of the diseases to stop the spread. Governments all over the world are investing in rapid diagnostic testing kits to increase their rate of testing and prevent any sort of epidemic. The report provides Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing market forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/269
Global Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing market forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. The advancement in technology has also encouraged the infectious disease rapid diagnostic testing market growth. Investment in research and development has helped in the development of effective diagnostic testing kits, which have helped in the advancement in the market product. However, the lack of proper reimbursement rates may result in lower access for patients to testing, which hinders market growth.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/infectious-disease-rapid-diagnostic-testing-market
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain.
Key Highlights From The Report
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, in February 2020, acquired Exact Diagnostics of Fort Worth. The acquisition helped the company gain accessibility to a catalog of molecular quality control products in virology, microbiology, respiratory, transplant vector-borne, and sexually transmitted infections.
- The lateral flow assay is among the most popular diagnostic tool that meets the requirement of colorimetric assays. It is an ideal diagnostic test, including features such as easy operation, less time consumption, durable stability, and low cost for the POC test.
- Viral Infection is among the most commonly witnessed Infection in primary care. HIV is a major global health issue and has claimed 38 million people by the end of 2019. The surge in this disease has created a dire need for the development of a rapid testing kit.
- North America is expected to witness several growth opportunities resulting in an increase in the level of awareness among consumers. The presence of a large number of educational institutes, corporate buildings, hospitals, and also a rise in the self-hygiene among people will significantly impact the industry’s growth.
- Key participants include Abbott Laboratories, Danaher Corporation, BGI Group, DiaSorin S.p.A, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Luminex Corporation, bioMérieux S.A., Hologic, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Becton, Dickinson, and Company, among others.
Region wise performance of the Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing industry
North America Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2020 and 2028. In addition, North America Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2020 to 2028.
Europe Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2020 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing market growth.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2020, and the Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Request customized copy of Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/269
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
184.108.40.206. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
220.127.116.11. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
18.104.22.168. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. High cost associated with the maintenance of Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing products
126.96.36.199. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/269
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Infectious Disease Rapid Diagnostic Testing market with their winning strategies?
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
Clinical Perinatal Software Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Human Microbiome Modulators Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-microbiome-modulators-market
In Silico Drug Discovery Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-silico-drug-discovery-market
Prenatal Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market
Blockchain in Genomics Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-in-genomics-market
Industrial Microbiology Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-microbiology-market
Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hematologic-malignancies-testing-market