Indoor Air Quality Sensor: Introduction
- Indoor air quality sensors are the transducers that work to ensure a healthy and safe indoor air environment, which means checking for adequate ventilation, temperature, and humidity level at the preferable point.
- The global indoor air quality sensor market is segmented into type (fixed and portable), end-user (government buildings, industries, private establishments, commercial, residential, and others), and region.
- The growing importance of indoor air quality and the use of new air quality sensors are projected to be major driving factors of the global indoor air quality sensor market during the forecast period.
Rise in Demand for Portable Indoor Air Quality Sensors
- Based on type, the portable segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment of the market and hold a dominant share of the global indoor air quality sensor market during the forecast period.
- The rising adoption of smart homes and green-building technologies including effective ventilation, air quality monitoring and control, and indoor dust & gas level management are the major factors that drive the demand for portable indoor air quality sensors
- Moreover, the growing consumer preference for healthy and pollution-free indoor environments and awareness about green environment and health & fitness enhances the product penetration across the world, thus fueling the growth of the global indoor air quality sensor market.
- Furthermore, a prominent rise in the number of government schemes initiated & aimed at creating a healthy & pollution-free environment in factories is also likely to boost the indoor air quality sensor market.
- The major restraint of the global indoor air quality sensor market is the high cost of the product and high maintenance. Additionally, the shutdown of various industrial and commercial plants such as manufacturing and construction industries, coal-fired plants, schools, academic institutes, shopping complexes, and office premises due to COVID-19 also hinders the growth of the indoor air quality sensor market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market
- In terms of region, the global indoor air quality sensor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to witness the fastest growth in the indoor air quality sensor market during the forecast period due to increasing demand for the product from the U.S. and Canada.
- The launch of new indoor air quality monitors embedded with indoor air quality sensors, and government initiatives in the U.S. to maintain indoor air quality is fueling the demand for indoor air quality sensors in the region.
- Moreover, a rise in respiratory ailments witnessed in the region will also propel the indoor air quality sensor market.
- The market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the rising demand for indoor air quality sensors from various countries of the region. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market
Key players operating in the global indoor air quality sensor market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for indoor air quality sensors. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global indoor air quality sensor market include:
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Aeroqual Limited
- Zhengzhou Winsen Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sensirion AG
- Energomonitor s.r.o
- Met One Instruments Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market: Research Scope
Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market, by Type
Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market, by End-user
- Government Buildings
- Private Establishments
Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]