Global Automotive Power Switching System Market: Introduction
- Technological advancements have led to the development of automotive switches, including touchpad controller, which enable the vehicle driver to control multiple functions through a single switch
- Automotive switches are electromechanical devices that aid in various vehicle applications such as HVAC (AC Switch, Blower Switch), headlamps, vipers, and power windows. Automotive switches control diverse vehicle systems, including infotainment devices and electronic systems, in vehicles.
Get Sample Copy:
Key drivers of global automotive power switching system market
- Government rules and regulations to enhance fuel economy and reduce vehicle emissions are expected to offer considerable opportunities to the automotive power switching system market. For instance, EURO 6 standards, investments, and research & development in ADAS system are likely to offer lucrative opportunities to manufacturers of various automotive power switching systems in Europe.
- Demand for electric vehicles in several region is increasing owing to their low operating cost, zero-emission and silent operation. Technological developments in electric vehicle components, including batteries, are likely to boost the electric vehicle market even further. An electrical vehicle requires various sensors, controllers, semiconductors, and switches to operate various electrical systems. Therefore, a rise in the demand for electrical vehicles is likely to propel the global automotive power switching system market.
- Automotive power switching systems are expected to witness a surge in demand owing to an increase in the demand for vehicle safety systems, HAVC systems, power window switches, etc. The trend of owning vehicles is rising globally, owing to increasing standards of living and economic development across the globe. Furthermore, demand for SUVs, luxury vehicles, and premium hatchback passenger vehicles are increasing owing to a rise in the demand for comfort and luxury among vehicle users. Therefore, a surge in the demand for passenger vehicles is driving the global automotive power switching system market.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Push button type of switches to account for significant share of global automotive power switching system market
- Push button switches are the simplest type of switches that contain an electric mechanism. The switch performs a predefined function with a simple push. For instance, a push button switch in a vehicle allows the driver to start the engine.
- Push button switches in the automotive industry are used in diverse applications, such as including engine ignition start, headlamps, and infotainments, which helps the driver to access the required function with ease. Push button switches are low cost and offer good electrical conductivity and durability. Moreover, they are easy to install for both auto manufacturers and aftermarket players. Therefore, the push button switch segment is likely to hold a significant share of the global automotive power switching system market owing to its simple design and ease of operation.
Asia Pacific to hold a prominent share of global automotive power switching system market
- The production of automotive power switching systems is cost-effective to a larger demographic in Asia Pacific, owing to the presence of strong domestic manufacturing facilities and increasing foreign direct investments in automotive industries in countries including China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Furthermore, awareness about technology and presence of OEMs and aftermarket players in the region are attributed to a surge in the rate of adoption of automotive power switching systems in vehicles.
- Strategic investments by governments and major OEMs in China and India in order to propel research & development in automobiles and to expand manufacturing industries are likely to drive automotive power switching system market in Asia Pacific
Key players operating in global automotive power switching system market
The global automotive power switching system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive power switching system market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Panasonic Corporation
- TRW Automotive
- Delphi Automotive Plc.
- Waytek, Inc.
- Simco Auto Limited
- Continental AL
- TOKAIRIKA, CO, LTD.
- Autoliv Inc.
- HELLA GMBH & CO. KGAA
- Leopold Kostal GmbH & Co. KG
Global Automotive Power Switching System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Power Switching System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Plug in Hybrid Vehicle
- Hybrid Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Power Switching System Market, by Type
- Push Button
- Multi-function switches
Global Automotive Power Switching System Market, by Application
- Indicator System Switches
- Electronic System Switches
Global Automotive Power Switching System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Power Switching System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Request For Customization:
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]