Global Ice Hockey Sticks Market – Introduction
- An ice hockey stick is used to shoot, pass, and carry the puck across the ice. Stick dimensions can vary widely, as they are usually built to suit a particular player’s size and preference. Different ice hockey sticks are used by field players and goalies. A goalie stick is slightly wider and the angle is smaller as compared to a player’s stick. Regular sticks and goalie sticks are made from composite technology. Ice hockey sticks are manufactured from different materials such as carbon fiber, fiberglass, wood, and aluminum. Carbon fiber is one of the most commonly used material for ice hockey sticks. This material is also used to manufacture ice hockey sticks used in the National Hockey League (NHL).
Increase in popularity and number of ice hockey championships in various countries projected to be a driving factor for the ice hockey sticks market
- Rapid increase in popularity and rise in number of ice hockey championships in various countries, especially in North America and Europe is projected to drive the ice hockey sticks market during the forecasted timeline. Rise in trend of playing ice hockey in schools and colleges is also anticipated to surge the sales of ice hockey sticks in the near future.
- Rising participation in collegiate level ice hockey events and championships in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea, Australia, and various other developing countries across the globe is also considered a significant factor projected to increase the demand for ice hockey sticks in the coming years.
Rise in sale of ice hockey sticks and other exclusive footwear through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for the market
- Increase in trend of selling ice hockey sticks and other exclusive range of ice hockey equipment through online distribution channels, especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and various other regional e-commerce sites across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of ice hockey sticks. Manufacturers and suppliers also offer discounts and exclusive offers and schemes to drive the sale of ice hockey sticks on e-commerce websites etc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80326
North America considered the largest market for ice hockey sticks
- Geographically, the global ice hockey sticks market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global ice hockey sticks market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to increase in popularity of ice hockey championships at school and collegiate levels in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to increase the sale of ice hockey sticks in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in awareness of ice hockey in China, Korea, Japan, Chinese Taipei, Australia, Kyrgyzstan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for ice hockey sticks in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Ice Hockey Sticks Market
Prominent ice hockey stick brands or companies are estimated to face healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as BAUER Hockey, LLC, CCM, Eagle Hockey, and Sher-Wood are producing ice hockey sticks with innovation designs, graphics, and colors, and planning to launch more innovative and lightweight ice hockey sticks in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global ice hockey sticks market include:
- BAUER Hockey, LLC
- CCM (Sport Maska Inc.)
- Eagle Hockey
- Vaughn Hockey
- WARRIOR SPORTS (New Balance, Inc.)
- Bison Hockey Sticks
- Frontier Hockey
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Ice Hockey Sticks Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80326
Global Ice Hockey Sticks Market – Research Scope
Global Ice Hockey Sticks Market, by Stick Type
- Players Stick
- Goalie Stick
Global Ice Hockey Sticks Market, by Stick Material
- Carbon Fiber
- Others (Aluminum etc.)
Global Ice Hockey Sticks Market, by Price Category
Global Ice Hockey Sticks Market, by Consumer Group
Global Ice Hockey Sticks Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores (Sports Store/ Franchise Store)
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.