Hybrid Fiber Coaxial Cable Market: Introduction
- The hybrid fiber coaxial network is a telecommunication technology in which optical fiber cable and coaxial cable are used to carry broadband content such as video, data, and voice over the network
- In the hybrid fiber coaxial cable system, the cable system transmits television channels from a distribution facility to the local communities through optical fiber subscriber lines. A box called optical node which is at the local community, converts the signal from a light beam to radio frequency and sends it over coaxial cable lines for distribution to subscribers. They have fiber optic trunk lines which gives proper bandwidth for future expansion and new bandwidth intensive service.
- Cable TV and telephone companies use hybrid fiber coaxial cables in their new and upgraded networks. Sometimes, they share the same infrastructure to carry both video and voice conversations in the system. Hybrid fiber coaxial cable systems offer a variety of services such as analog TV, digital TV, video on demand, telephony, and internet traffic.
Growth of the Hybrid Fiber Coaxial Cable Market
- Increase in adoption of smartphones, rising demand for higher bandwidth and internet connectivity, and better telecommunication infrastructure encourages the adoption of new services such as digital TV, which ultimately expands the hybrid fiber coaxial cable market
- Hybrid fiber coaxial cable has features such as higher bandwidth, shorter connectivity and download time, and smoother data transfer. They replace the conventional copper cable network infrastructure and removes drawbacks such as data latency and lack of high bandwidth.
- The use of hybrid fiber coaxial cable by automobile manufacturers is increasing rapidly as these manufacturers are developing autonomous and smart vehicles with integrated infotainment systems to offer a better in-vehicle experience, which increases wireless connectivity and reduces the cabling weight and provides high speed transmission, thereby expanding the hybrid fiber coaxial cable market in the automobile industry
Get PDF Sample for this Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=56625
North America to Lead the Hybrid Fiber Coaxial Cable Market
- North America dominates the hybrid fiber coaxial cable market due to factors such as increasing cost efficiency of hybrid fiber coaxial cables, rising demand for higher bandwidth & internet connectivity, and rising IoT applications. Hybrid fiber coaxial cables are cheaper and cost effective; they provide faster and higher speed data transfers, thus increasing their demand in North America.
- Increasing demand for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) & systems and development of low cost GPS anti-jamming solutions is expected to boost the hybrid fiber coaxial cable market in North America
- North America leads the hybrid fiber coaxial market as a large number of hybrid fiber coaxial equipment and solution providers across the region are innovating new products and deploying the hybrid fiber coaxial network in the region
- Asia Pacific is significantly growing in the hybrid fiber coaxial market due to growing economies such as India and Indonesia, rising IoT applications, and cheaper & cost effective nature of hybrid fiber coaxial cables
Key Players of the Global Hybrid Fiber Coaxial Cable Market
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Corning, Inc.
- Ciena Corporation
- PCT International, Inc.
Get More PR by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/primary-virtue-to-reduce-carbon-footprint-unlike-conventional-labels-underscores-growth-in-eco-friendly-labels-market-growth-projected-at-notable-7-9-cagr-from-2021–2029—tmr-301307886.html