Smart Water Leak Detector Market: Introduction
- Smart water leak detectors are electronic sensors designed to detect water leakage and minimize the risk of water damage. Water leakage is one of the most common causes of property damage.
- Smart water leak detectors are small, soap-sized white boxes that are placed on a floor near a water-bearing fixture, usually running on long-lasting batteries, similar to a smoke or CO2 detector.
- These sensors are internet-enabled devices, typically coupled with GPS chips and GIS (Geographic Information System) to detect and report to end-users in case of any water leakage and damage.
- Smart water leak detectors are designed to send notifications directly to the user’s phone when the sensor detects water or any changes in temperature. This technology was developed based on the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) technology, which acts as the backbone of the smart water meter concept.
- The smart water meter technology helps operators detect leakages in pipelines, thereby reducing water loss and in turn controlling water consumption.
Rise in Demand for Smart Water Leak Detectors in Mechanical and Electronics Industry
- The smart water leak detector market is expected to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for smart sensors to reduce water leakage and control water consumption.
- Rising demand for smartphones and computers is expected to spur the demand for smart water leak detectors in the upcoming years.
- Increasing proliferation of Internet of Things (IoT) and its integration in smart homes is expected to create ample opportunity for manufacturers during the forecast period. Additionally, efforts are being taken by many companies to upgrade their research and development activities to analyze further applications, which is expected to generate profitable growth opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
- Further, importance of water conservation and increasing awareness related to water scarcity, leakages, illegal water tapping, and other forms of water wastage have triggered the adoption of sustainable water management systems and it is expected to play a major role in driving the global smart water leak detector market during the forecast period.
For More Industry Insight, Request [email protected] https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=57585
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Smart Water Leak Detector Market
- In terms of region, the global smart water leak detector market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific which comprises China, India, South Korea, Australia, and other rising economies captured significant market share followed by North America and Europe.
- Asia Pacific is projected to show the fastest growth rate in the market during the forecast period due to emerging economies. China represents huge potential for the product with the low cost of raw materials and large production facilities in the country.
- The U.S is expected to exhibit high market growth over the forecast period owing to its early technological advancement and high capital expenditure.
Key Players in the Global Smart Water Leak Detector Market
- Honeywell International
- Vivint, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
- Glentronics, Inc.
Get More PR by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/primary-virtue-to-reduce-carbon-footprint-unlike-conventional-labels-underscores-growth-in-eco-friendly-labels-market-growth-projected-at-notable-7-9-cagr-from-2021–2029—tmr-301307886.html