The Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market study analyzes each market player encompassed in the market study as per its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=39
According to the latest report by Fact.MR, the global market for vehicle anti-theft systems is expected to reach revenues worth US$ 6.764.1 Mn in 2017, with sales expected to expand at an impressive 7.4% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2022. The market is further projected to account for revenues worth US$ 9,670.5 Mn by 2022-end.
Recent developments in anti-theft systems for vehicles have shown the possibility of integrating smartphones & smartwatches in vehicle systems. This is further expected to enable linking with many other features, enhancing the driving experience for vehicle owners. For example – this technology will offer information related to distances, amount of fuel left in vehicles, and maps of places nearby. The growth of biometric technology has promised to develop anti-DUI enforcements as well as anti-theft measures. Factors such as these are expected to drive growth of the global vehicle anti-theft system market.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=39
The technological advancements in anti-theft systems for vehicles have registered a robust expansion over the recent past, owing to rising focus of vehicle manufacturers in offering convenience & safety to passengers. OEMs are concentrating on boosting their production capacity, coupled with expansion of their technical centers, with an aim to fulfil increasing vehicle demand worldwide. These factors are further estimated to fuel growth of the market over the forecast period.
10 Projections for the Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market
- Immobilizer anti-theft systems are expected to remain preferred among products, to account for largest revenues by 2022-end.
- Sales of central locking systems are expected to exhibit the fastest expansion, to be the second most lucrative product in the global market for vehicle anti-theft systems by 2022-end.
- Sales of steering locks, and biometric capture devices in the global vehicle anti-theft system market are estimated to register similar CAGRs through 2022. Revenues from steering locks are expected to remain comparatively larger than the biometric capture devices.
- Vehicle anti-theft systems will witness largest adoption in passenger cars, exhibiting a high single-digit CAGR over the forecast period. Revenues from vehicle anti-theft systems sold in passenger cars will account for nearly 3/4th share of the market, on the basis of vehicle type.
- Face-detection technology is estimated to be dominant in the global market for vehicle anti-theft systems.
- Sales of the automotive biometric technology are expected to exhibit the highest CAGR through 2022.
- Real time location will continue to be the second largest adopted technology for vehicle anti-theft systems during the forecast period.
- In terms of revenues, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain the most lucrative market for vehicle anti-theft systems.
- Vehicle anti-theft systems’ sales in North America are estimated to register the highest CAGR through 2022. However, market in Europe will continue to be comparatively more lucrative than the market in North America during the forecast period.
- Key players profiled in the global market for vehicle anti-theft systems include Denso Corporation, Continental AG, OMRON Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation, Delphi Automotive Plc, TOKAI RIKA, CO, LTD., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, VOXX International Corporation, Lear Corporation, and HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
To connect an Expert – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=39
Key findings of the report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the during the forecast period.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Automotive Landscape
Off-Highway Engine Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/off-highway-engine-market
Autonomous Farm Equipment Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/autonomous-farm-equipment-market
Aircraft Tugs Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/2366/aircraft-tugs-market
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583