High Temperature Capacitor: Introduction
- High temperature capacitors provide stable electric performance at high temperatures i.e. above 175 degree Celsius
- At such high temperature, these capacitors sustain thermal shock, cracking, and thermal cycling solder joint fatigue as well as ensure a long operating life
- High temperature capacitors offer ultra-low ESR with efficient ripple and inrush current capability. Therefore, they are largely preferred in avionics and oil & gas industry to withstand high humidity and dust as well as shock and vibration.
- Ceramic and tantalum are currently replacing film capacitors for temperature range above 150 degree Celsius to achieve high temperature ratings
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=81248
Rising Demand for High Temperature Capacitors in Oil & Gas and Automotive Sectors
- High temperature capacitors have always been used in downhole electronics applications. Oil & gas is expected to be the most attractive industry for the high temperature capacitor market during the forecast period owing to increased need to drill deeper and explore hostile locations.
- Besides the automotive sector, demand for high temperature capacitors is rising significantly due to the outlook for electrical aircrafts in the avionics industry. With power electronics replacing hydraulic systems in aircrafts, high temperature capacitors are anticipated to find numerous applications in their electric braking systems, landing systems, motor controls, etc.
North America to Lead the High Temperature Capacitor Market
- In terms of region, the global high temperature capacitor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America comprises the largest market share owing to high demand for high temperature capacitors in Measurement While Drilling (MWD) tools, logging tools, and product monitoring tools in the oil & gas industry
- Europe has the second largest share of the high temperature capacitor market due to increased utilization of high temperature capacitors in automotive electronics in engine, transmission, and brake systems for transmission temperature range between 200 to 250 degree Celsius. Furthermore, the region is witnessing increased penetration of high temperature capacitors in avionics power electronics applications to withstand extensive thermal cycling over a long operating life.
- The high temperature capacitor market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is also expected to expand at a significant rate owing to its high demand in automotive and oil & gas applications in the respective regions
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81248
Key Players Operating in the Global High Temperature Capacitor Market
The global high temperature capacitor market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on capacitor technology for further research and development aimed at enhancing operating temperatures above 200ºC. Moreover, manufacturers are experimenting with different package types that are suitable for elevated temperature ranges in harsh environments.
Some of the key players operating in the high temperature capacitor market are listed below:
- AVX Corporation
- Dearborn Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Johanson Dielectrics, Inc.
- KEMET Corporation
- Nanohmics Inc.
- Polyflon Company
- Presidio Components, Inc.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Wright Capacitors, Inc.
Global High Temperature Capacitor Market: Research Scope
Global High Temperature Capacitor Market, by Type
- Ceramic Capacitor
- Class I
- Class II
- Tantalum Capacitor
- Plastic Film Capacitor
- Mica Capacitor
- Silicon Capacitor
Global High Temperature Capacitor Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace & Defense
Global High Temperature Capacitor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
Related Reports Press-Release –
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]