- Hibiscus is an attractive red flower which is commonly known as China Rose. Hibiscus flower powder used on the scalp helps promote hair growth and prevents greying of hair. Usage of hibiscus powder is also helpful in the management of diarrhea, piles, menorrhagia, and high blood pressure etc. Hibiscus flower powder also has good laxative properties. Most people are practicing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is resulting in steady increase in sale of hibiscus flower powder through e-commerce websites and other online portals of personal care and cosmetic products. Manufacturing companies are also expanding their online sales channels in various countries across the globe to increase the sale of their exclusive range of hibiscus flower powder.
Increase in usage of hibiscus flower powder in food & beverages and personal care & cosmetics industry projected to be a driving factor
- Rapid increase in usage of hibiscus flower powder in food & beverages and personal care & cosmetics industry in various countries, especially in Asia Pacific, is projected to drive the hibiscus flower powder market during the forecasted timeline. Rise in trend of using hibiscus flower powder to flavor warm and cold beverages, soups and sauces, as well as to add color to food and beverages is also anticipated to surge the sales of hibiscus flower powder in the near future.
- Hibiscus flower powder is extremely useful for the betterment of skin and hair. The antioxidants present in hibiscus powder also helps to reduce inflammation on skin caused by acne, and other skin problems. This is likely to surge the sale of hibiscus flower powder in China, India and various other developing countries across the globe, which is one the significant reasons projected to increase the demand for hibiscus flower powder in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in sale of hibiscus flower powder through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites
- Increase in trend of selling hibiscus flower powder and other exclusive range of herbal products through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and various other regional e-commerce sites across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of hibiscus flower powder in the near future. Manufacturers and suppliers also provide discounts and give exclusive offers and schemes to drive the sale of hibiscus flower powder on e-commerce websites etc.
Asia Pacific Considered the Largest Market for Hibiscus Flower Powder
- Geographically, the global hibiscus flower powder market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in awareness about usage of organic or herbal products for hair & skin etc. in China, Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for hibiscus flower powder in the Asia Pacific region.
- North America accounted for major share of the global hibiscus flower powder market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to increase in usage of hibiscus flower powder in food & beverages industry in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico which is projected to increase the sales of hibiscus flower powder.
Key Players Operating in the Hibiscus Flower Powder Market
Prominent hibiscus flower powder brands or companies are likely to face competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Bio Actives, Bio Organic, Herbeno Herbals, and Traditional Medicinals are producing hibiscus flower powder which is herbal and ayurvedic and planning to launch more innovative range of products in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global hibiscus flower powder market include:
- Bio Actives
- Bio Organic
- Fortune Health Care
- Herbeno Herbals
- Rena Beverage Solutions
- The Republic of Tea
- Traditional Medicinals
- Wild Hibiscus Flower Co.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, Request for a Sample
Global Hibiscus Flower Powder Market – Research Scope
Global Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, by Type
Global Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, by Price Category
Global Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
Global Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores (Sports Store/ Franchise Store)
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
Global Hibiscus Flower Powder Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: