Amniotic Membrane Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global amniotic membrane market studies the past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators for the said market for the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global amniotic membrane market for the period of 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) of the global amniotic membrane market from 2019 to 2027.
The report has been prepared after extensive research. Primary research involves bulk of the research efforts, wherein, analysts carried out interviews with key opinion leaders, industry leaders, and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involves referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global amniotic membrane market.
Request Brochure for Report –
Amniotic Membrane Dressings Reduce Infection Transfer in Burn Patients
Chronic burn wounds lead to trauma amongst patients. What adds to the patient’s difficulty is the risk of infection, sepsis, joint problems, and scarring during the management of third-degree burns. Hence, healthcare industries are increasing awareness about amniotic membranes (AM), since these membranes have gained the approval of many health commissions across various countries.
Healthcare providers in the amniotic membrane market are increasingly using fresh amniotic membranes as dressings on burn areas. It has been found that, serology and virology tests validate the use of frozen amnion membrane dressings to minimize the risks of infection transfer. Companies in the amniotic membrane market are increasing the availability of amnion membranes to facilitate the reepithelization of burn wounds. Incremental opportunities related to burn wounds are likely to grow, since the overall surgical wounds domain accounts for the highest revenue amongst all applications in the amniotic membrane market, with a predicted value of ~US$ 1.2 billion by 2027.
The growing trend of amniotic membranes enriched with stem cells is gaining traction in the healthcare landscape. This trend is anticipated to grow even further, since it has been found that, amniotic membrane dressings significantly reduce pain in burn patients.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Amniotic Membrane Market –
Global Amniotic Membrane Market: Key Segments
- The cryopreserved amniotic membrane dominated the global amniotic membrane market in Cryopreservation preserves biological constructs such as cells and organelles by cooling the sample to a very low temperature, and cryopreserved amniotic membranes aid wound healing.
- The surgical wounds segment dominated the global amniotic membrane market in Rise in the number of sport- and fall-related injuries is expected to drive the growth of the segment over the period of forecast. It is anticipated to create high incremental opportunity in the global amniotic membrane market during the forecast period.
- Rise in the number of accident cases and trauma injuries in several countries make hospitals a major end user of the amniotic membrane market. Growth of the segment can be attributed to rise in the rate of hospitalization and wide range of services offered at a single site.
Global Amniotic Membrane Market: Competition Analysis
- The global amniotic membrane market report concludes with the company profiles section that includes key information about the major players in the market.
- Leading players analyzed in the amniotic membrane market report are
- Integra LifeSciences
- Skye Biologics, Inc.
- Katena Products, Inc.
- Amnio Technology
- Applied Biologics
- TissueTech, Inc.
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Human Regenerative Technologies
Buy Amniotic Membrane Market Report –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453