The global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market size reached USD 1,178.8 Million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 18.7%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for effective and reliable electric vehicle fluids and lubricants is one of the key factors expected to drive global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market growth during the forecast period.
However, high cost of electric vehicle fluids and lubricants is expected to hamper global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
To get a sample copy of the Global Electric Vehicle Fluids and Lubricants Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/557
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Grease segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing use of grease in electric vehicles for lubricating door locks, hinges, and powertrain is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment.
- Increasing adoption of BEVs globally is expected to drive revenue growth of the battery electric vehicles segment during the forecast period.
- Key players in the market include 3M, Castrol, Royal Dutch Shell, Total Lubricants, Valvoline Inc., Motul, Fuchs Petrolub SE, Engineered Fluids Inc, Exxon Mobil Corporation, and Lubrizol Corporation.
- In September 2019, Valvoline Inc. launched electric vehicle-specific product offerings with the introduction of EV Performance Fluids. The global product line includes EV drive system fluid, EV heat transfer fluid, EV grease, and EV brake fluid which is designed to meet the distinctive requirements of electric vehicles.
Electric Vehicle Fluids and Lubricants Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, propulsion type, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Brake Fluid
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Drive System Fluid
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Propulsion Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs)/Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs)
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/557
Additional information offered by the report:
- A complete overview of the global Electric Vehicle Fluids and Lubricants market.
- Detailed examination of the various market dynamics, including drivers, opportunities, challenges, threats, constraints, and development prospects prevailing in the global market.
- Diverse market trends observed on regional and global levels. The report also elaborates on the market size and shares governed by the major geographies, combined with a precise growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, micro- and macro-economic indicators, and regulatory framework.
- A vivid analysis of the company profiles of the key market contenders operating in the global Electric Vehicle Fluids and Lubricants market.
- Extensive research & development assessment, and a detailed study of the growing demand for new products and the increasing application of the existing andnew products.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021–2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Electric Vehicle Fluid and Lubricants Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Electric Vehicle Fluid and Lubricants Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing demand for effective and reliable electric vehicle Fluid and lubricants
220.127.116.11. Growing need for better thermal management in electric vehicles
18.104.22.168. Rising adoption of electric vehicles
22.214.171.124. Increasing focus among users on timely servicing of electric vehicles
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. The high cost of electric vehicle Fluid and lubricants
188.8.131.52. Issues regarding feasibility of developing immersion cooling battery during thermal management
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Electric Vehicle Fluids and Lubricants market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-vehicle-fluids-and-lubricants-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing/ Antibiotic Sensitivity Testing [email protected] https://www.google.co.ke/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]