The global interventional cardiology devices market size is expected to reach USD 26.84 Billion at a steady CAGR of 8.7% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The report analyzes the Interventional Cardiology Devices market by taking into consideration the key factors that drive or restrain the growth of the market. The report considers COVID-19 as one such factor. The report is furnished with the current market scenario and changes in the trends and dynamics of the industry with regard to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Interventional Cardiology Devices market. The report also strives to offer a futuristic outlook for remuneration and market growth in a post-COVID-19 scenario. It also includes the current and future impact of the pandemic on the Interventional Cardiology Devices business sphere and its key segments.
Additionally, rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases result in an increase in healthcare expenditure, which in turn, is driving revenue growth of the interventional cardiology devices market. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, heart attacks account for over USD 320.00 Billion in yearly healthcare expenditure and lost productivity, and this figure is expected to reach USD 818.00 Billion in 2030.
To get a sample copy of the Global Interventional Cardiology Devices Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/570
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In June 2019, Terumo Corporation signed a partnership agreement with Orchestra BioMed, Inc. This partnership provides Terumo Corporation with exclusive rights for the development and marketing of Virtue Sirolimus-Eluting Balloon (SEB).
- Among the regional markets, the interventional cardiology devices market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. This can be attributed to growing awareness about cardiovascular diseases, high deployment of advanced interventional cardiological treatments, and well-developed healthcare infrastructure in countries in the region. Additionally, robust presence of leading interventional cardiology device providers in the region is another key factor causative of steady market growth.
- Key players in the market include Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Corporation, iVascular, Boston Scientific Corporation, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, B.Braun Melsungen, Medtronic PLC, Koninklijke Philips NV, Biosensors International Group Ltd., and Endocor GmbH.
Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global interventional cardiology devices market on the basis of product type, end-use, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Angioplasty Stents
- Angioplasty Balloons
- Structural Heart Devices
- Plaque Modification Devices
- Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/570
Additional information offered by the report:
- A complete overview of the global Interventional Cardiology Devices market.
- Detailed examination of the various market dynamics, including drivers, opportunities, challenges, threats, constraints, and development prospects prevailing in the global market.
- Diverse market trends observed on regional and global levels. The report also elaborates on the market size and shares governed by the major geographies, combined with a precise growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, micro- and macro-economic indicators, and regulatory framework.
- A vivid analysis of the company profiles of the key market contenders operating in the global Interventional Cardiology Devices market.
- Extensive research & development assessment, and a detailed study of the growing demand for new products and the increasing application of the existing andnew products.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
188.8.131.52. Rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases
184.108.40.206. Increasing prevalence of obesity
220.127.116.11. Advancement in technology
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for minimally invasive treatment
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Availability of substitutes
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Interventional Cardiology Devices market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interventional-cardiology-devices-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Clinical Perinatal Software Market@ https://www.google.co.jp/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market@ https://www.google.co.je/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
Medical Supplies Market@ https://www.google.kz/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-supplies-market
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing/ Antibiotic Sensitivity Testing Market@ https://www.google.co.ke/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756