Dredge Pump Market: Introduction
- Dredge pumps are heavy duty slurry pumps used in the process of dredging. Dredging is a process of transporting underwater sediments such as gravel, sand, rocks, stones, mud, fine, and debris from one area to another.
- Dredge pumps are high-pressure pumps powered by gasoline. They are used to suck up water, gold, and gravel, by pushing materials through header box or hose.
- Dredge pump is a type of centrifugal pump with manganese steel liners or chrome carbide. It mainly consists of an impeller and pump casing. The impeller is connected to drive motor through a shaft and mounted into the pump casing.
- Dredge pumps are of different types, ranging from conventional pumps to high efficiency pumps that include high pressure, medium pressure, and low pressure pumps. Moreover, dredge pumps are easy to execute and available in single and double walled varieties. They can withstand extreme forces, and can be used in less and most demanding operations in different industries.
- Dredge pumps are configured for all kind of applications such as inboard, onboard, booster, and submerged, with the suction diameters ranging from 300 mm to 1,400 mm and more
- Dredge pumps are powered by electric motor or hydraulic motor. These pumps are used for various applications such as floating water removal, floating placement, solids removal, and water supply.
- Dredge pumps are used for economical dredging in all water depth conditions.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Dredge Pump Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers of Dredge Pump Market
- Increase in urbanization, industrialization, and agricultural production activities in developed and developing countries are expected to boost the dredge pump market during the forecast period
- Increase in awareness about environmental protection is expected to drive the dredge pump market during the forecast period
- Marine industry is considered as a prominent user of dredge pumps. As dredge pumps are used in TSHD (trailing suction hopper dredger). A trailing suction hopper dredger is a ship used to maintain navigable waterways with the help of dredge pumps. This, in turn, is a major factor driving the dredge pump market.
- Dredge pumps are used to drain water and wastewater in municipal sector and oil industry. This is anticipated to boost the dredge pump market in the next few years.
- Doing different operations in different industries such as mining and mineral, construction, metallurgy, chemical industry, pulp and paper, energy and in manufacturing plants by the use of dredge pumps, can drive the dredge pump market
- Government regulations for waste and effluent management are expected to drive the dredge pump market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Dredge Pump Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for significant share of the global dredge pump market during the forecast period due to rise in urbanization, industrialization, and constructional activities with large investments. This, in turn, is expected to have a positive impact on the dredge pump market over the forecast period.
- Rapid industrialization and fast growing economy in India and China are likely to fuel the demand for dredge pumps
- Economic situation across the world is complicated with many uncertainties in the next few years. The dredge pump market in North America and Middle East & Africa is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to increase in demand for dredge pumps in marine and oil industry.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Dredge Pump Market”
Dredge Pump Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global dredge pump market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few key players operating in the global dredge pump market are listed below:
- Grundfos Pumps
- Kirloskar Brothers
- Lishen Pumps
- Ruhrpumpsen Group
- Shengli Pumps
- The Weir Group
- Walrus America
- Schlumberger Limited
- Ebara Pumps Europe S.p.A.
- Falcon Pumps
- Flowserve Corporation
- Pentair plc.
- WILO SE
Dredge Pump Market: Research Scope
The global dredge pump market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Dredge Pump Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global dredge pump market can be classified into:
- Horizontal Dredge Pumps
- Vertical Dredge Pumps
- Submersible Dredge Pumps
Dredge Pump Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global dredge pump market can be segregated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
- DREDGE Pump Customers
Dredge Pump Market, by Application
Based on application, the global dredge pump market can be categorized into:
- Trailing Suction Hopper Dredgers
- Cutter Suction Dredgers
- Dredging and Mining Slurry Pumps
- Power Generation
Dredge Pump Market, by Industry
On the basis of industry, the global dredge pump market can be divided into:
- Mining & Mineral
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Manufacturing Plants
Dredge Pump Market, by Region
Based on region, the global dredge pump market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global dredge pump market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers & acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453