- Disinfectant equipment are specially designed for cleaning purposes and help prevent contamination from germs. There are various types of disinfectant equipment, such as chlorine-based disinfectant and UV disinfectant equipment, which are used for commercial, residential, and industrial purposes. The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in greater use of disinfectant equipment globally, especially in the healthcare industry in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus by sidestepping manual cleaning activities. Rapid transmission of the disease has further f==ueled the demand for disinfectant equipment and people are using disinfectant equipment regularly. Disinfection equipment provides a germ-free environment, are extremely fast in action, effective, reliable, and safe. Consequently, they are used extensively to kill infections resulting from poultry and leafy green produce.
Wastewater treatment and food & beverage industries to drive the disinfectant equipment market
- Disinfection equipment treats issues related to water, air, and wastewater, and is used for food & beverage disinfection. The water segment is anticipated to drive the disinfectant equipment market, as the equipment are used for wastewater treatment, sewage problems, municipal drinking water, and industrial water process treatment, etc. The market has witnessed technological development, owing to increasing government support for treatment of water-borne diseases. Demand for disinfectant equipment is increasing in use of reclaimed water for irrigation purposes, car washing, and urinals, which in turn propels the disinfectant equipment market. Furthermore, awareness about hygiene and safety among people has led to an increase in adoption of disinfectant technology such as electrostatic spraying, and use of UV disinfection equipment.
Awareness among consumers, corporates, and other publically-owned institutions to boost demand for disinfectant equipment
- Rise in demand for clean and safe drinking water, restricted use of water in plastic bottles owing to a rise in health concerns, and high demand for use of disinfected food & beverages among consumers, corporates, and government institutions globally are key drivers fueling the demand for disinfection equipment. For instance, the Government of India has launched initiatives such as ‘Piped Water for All’ to provide clean drinking water. Consequently, the treatment for drinking water is expected to rise considerably, thereby boosting the disinfectant equipment market eventually. Rise in awareness among people to use disinfectant equipment, as they are low cost products, easy to install, and require low maintenance, has led to research & development of the product.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America dominates global disinfectant equipment market
- Based on geography, the global disinfectant equipment market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global disinfectant equipment market in 2019. Rising concerns related to the environment and impact of chemical and biological contaminants on health is projected to propel the disinfectant equipment market in North America during the forecast period. North America and Europe have adopted and replaced disinfectant equipment regularly, which has surged the demand for clean and safe water. Demand for disinfectant equipment is significantly high in the U.K., Spain, and France.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to rapid industrialization, and urbanization, and increased demand for fresh water in the region. Moreover, the healthcare sector is expanding at a rapid pace in developing nations such as China, India, and other countries in Asia such as South Korea, and Japan. These factors are projected to boost the demand for disinfectant equipment in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Disinfectant Equipment Market
- Several players operate in the disinfectant equipment market owing to the high demand for better technology products. Brands such as Xylem Inc., Trojan Technologies, Halma plc, and BlueBotics are focusing on research & development of products and technological advancements. For instance, GermFalcon uses a UV-C light system that is used in airplanes to clean a 30-row aircraft in less than three minutes. Furthermore, Puro supplies UV-C light to the New York City transportation system to clean subway cars and buses. Companies such as Xylem and Evoque Water Technologies are focusing on building water disinfection systems with digital transformation and are acquiring privately held companies to gain a competitive edge in the market. Some key players operating in the global disinfectant equipment market include:
- Xylem Inc.
- Trojan Technologies
- Halma plc
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation.
- Advanced UV, Inc
- American Ultraviolet
- Atlantium Technologies Ltd.?
- Hoenle AG
- Lumalier Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Disinfectant Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market– Research Scope
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by Application
- Water Treatment
- Municipality Water Treatment
- Residential Water Treatment
- Commercial Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Air Treatment
- Healthcare Facilities
- Residential and Commercial
- Bio-terror Agents
- Food & Beverage Disinfection
- Others (Surface Disinfection)
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by Component
- UV Lamps
- Reactor Chambers
- Quartz Sleeves
- Controller Units
- Others (Power Supply Units, Solenoid Valves, Sensors, and Wiping Systems)
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by Deployment Mode
- Wall Mounted
- Others (Cabinet and Fixed)
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by End-use Industry
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]