Global Herbal Toothcare Market – Introduction
- Herbal toothcare incorporates a wide and exclusive range of herbal toothcare products such as toothpaste, toothpowder, mouthwash, and mouth spray, helping people to maintain oral hygiene and keep their teeth strong. Herbal toothpastes do not contain fluoride or sodium lauryl sulfate. They are made from natural or herbal ingredients such as clove, cinnamon, and other medicinal herbs. People practicing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in steady increase in sale of herbal toothcare products through e-commerce websites and company-owned websites. Manufacturing companies are also expanding their online sales channels in various countries across the globe to increase the sales of their exclusive range of herbal toothcare products.
Increase in sale of herbal toothcare products through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for the herbal toothcare market
- Increase in trend of selling herbal toothcare and other exclusive range of oral care products through online distribution channels, especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and various other regional online retailers across the world is projected to create huge opportunities for producers and suppliers of herbal toothcare in the near future. Manufacturers and distributors are also offering attractive discounts and offers to drive the sale of their herbal toothcare products.
Increase in demand for oral care products in emerging economies
- Rapid increase in demand for oral care products is a positive sign for the expansion and growth of the herbal toothcare market in the near future. Consumers are exploring and are flexible about using herbal toothcare products such as herbal mouthwash, mouth sprays, and tonics. Rise in awareness about oral hygiene is projected to be a driving factor for the herbal toothcare market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific projected to be the fastest growing market for herbal toothcare
- Geographically, the global herbal toothcare market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the herbal toothcare market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America herbal toothcare market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing region in the herbal toothcare market in the year 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rising awareness about herbal products in India, Japan, and various other countries of Southeast Asia. Moreover, consumers are keen to explore and try herbal toothcare products of new brands.
Key Players Operating in the Herbal Toothcare Market
Prominent herbal toothcare companies are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Colgate-Palmolive Company, Procter & Gamble, Vicco Laboratories, and Dabur India Ltd. are investing heavily in research & development to create new formulations of herbal toothpastes and other toothcare products and launch a new range of innovative toothcare products in the marketplace. Companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for herbal toothcare in emerging economies of the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global herbal toothcare market include:
- Amway Corporation
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Davids Natural Toothpaste, Inc.
- Dental Herb Company
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
Get More PR by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/immense-benefits-of-process-efficiency-reduction-in-human-error-cost-savings-underscores-growth-in-iiot-market-consistent-advancements-substantiate-projected-growth-at-outstanding-24-3-cagr-from-2018–2026-tmr-301314718.html