Die-cast Toys: Introduction
- Die-cast toys are collectable models produced by using the die casting method. It involves putting molten zinc alloy or lead in a mold to manufacture a model in a particular shape. Such types of models are ideally made of metals. Most common die-cast toys are generally scale models of automobiles, aircraft, military vehicles, construction equipment, and trains.
- Die-cast toys become more valuable with age and with the growing number of collectors. These toys are generally sold as collections rather than individual items, as they are made in a small number with perfection.
Get sample copy at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74554
Key Drivers of the Global Die-cast Toys Market
- Increasing trend of designer toys as collectable items is one of the key factors driving the global die-cast toys market. Growing interest in collectable items worldwide is anticipated to fuel the global demand for die-cast toys during the forecast period. Additionally, increasing popularity of automobiles has led to increase in the demand for miniature car models. Furthermore, popularity of die-cast toys, especially vintage car models as well as models of limited-edition cars, has surged over the last few years, which has made them highly valuable for collectors.
- Furthermore, high resale value of collectable die-cast scale models is anticipated to boost the demand for die-cast toys worldwide in the next few years. With increasing purchasing power of individuals, the demand for die-cast toys is anticipated to rise further during the forecast period.
Expanding Geographical Presence of Key Global Players to Offer Attractive Opportunities to the Global Die-cast Toys Market
- Die-cast toys are more popular in the western countries. The U.S. and countries in Europe such as the U.K. have a larger number of die-cast toy collectors compared to other regions. On the other hand, several countries in developing regions have high growth potential for the global market for die-cast toys. Increasing popularity of automobiles in developing as well as developing countries is anticipated to create growth opportunities for of the global die-cast toys market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific a Promising Market for Die-cast Toys
- Geographically, the global die-cast toys market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- Regions such as Europe and North America have strong growth potential for the market for die-cast toys, as a majority of leading manufactures are concentrated in these regions. Countries such as the U.S., Germany, and the U.K. witness a large number of collectors of die-cast toys.
- Asia Pacific is one of the promising markets for die-cast toys. Increasing purchasing power of individuals in the region is boosting the market in the region. Additionally, rising popularity of automobiles is anticipated to fuel the market in Asia Pacific in the near future.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa have strong growth potential for the die-cast toys market
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global die-cast toys market is relatively consolidated, with the top five manufacturers accounting for a substantial market share. A part of the global market is highly niche, wherein vintage, expensive and rare toys are manufactured. A few of the key players operating in the global die-cast toys market are:
- Bandai Namco Holdings
- BBR Exclusive Car Models
- GreenLight Collectibles
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc.
- Spin Master Ltd.
- Universal Hobbies
- Welly Die Casting Factory Limited
Global Die-cast Toys Market: Research Scope
Global Die-cast Toys Market, by Product
- Others (Construction Equipment, etc.)
Global Die-cast Toys Market, by Age
- 0 to 2 Years
- 2 to 4 Years
- 5 to 7 Years
- 8 to 12 Years & Above
Global Die-cast Toys Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Sites
- E-commerce Sites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail-based Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74554<ype=S
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.