3D Projector: Introduction
- 3D projector is used to map three-dimensional data to a two-dimensional surface such as a screen or a wall, allowing the viewer to sense depth. This feeling of depth offers the audience a simulation of experiences happening in real-time.
- To create the 3D effect, two nearly identical images are projected on the screen simultaneously. Hence to view the screen properly, the user needs a pair of glasses that can filter polarity, allowing to see both images with each eye.
- 3D projectors are built using display technologies such as DLP and 3LCD. A 3D projector can transmit 3D videos by using four data formats – frame sequential, frame packing, side-by-side, and checkerboard.
- 3D projectors are of two types – full 3D and 3D-ready projectors. 3D-ready projectors are used to handle only frame sequential data transmission format and full 3D projectors are capable of handling all 3D content transmission formats. Full 3D projectors offer full 1080p 3D projection, and they are compatible with HDMI 1.4 or Blu-ray 3D.
Growing Demand for 3D Projectors
- 3D projectors play a major role in the education system. 3D modelling and viewing can create informative and captivating learning which provides knowledge and creates greater interest among students.
- Gaming represents one of the biggest drivers in the growth of the 3D projector market. It provides widespread acceptance of 3D viewing with game consoles and offers a great source of entertainment.
- 3D projectors are very useful in engineering simulation, as it is an excellent medium to make representational models, visuals, or movies in design engineering, CAD/CAM, and simulation applications. 3D models enable the viewer to see the final appearance of a product. This helps in product development and market research studies to provide feedback.
For More Industry Insight, Request [email protected] https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=71511
Asia Pacific to Lead the 3D Projector Market
- Asia Pacific is leading the 3D projector market due to increasing adoption of advanced technologies in the entertainment segment. The growing popularity of 3D movies majorly boosts the growth of the 3D projector market. Many production houses have started releasing 3D films due to developing interest of the audience toward 3D movies. The increasing number of movie screens and interest of viewers in 3D movies drives the 3D projector market in Asia Pacific.
- Increasing demand for home theaters and gaming projectors provide a great opportunity for the 3D projector market in Asia Pacific, as many players are offering projectors at low cost for home theater applications
- Laser light source is expected to drive the 3D projector market during the forecast period due to its higher consistency brightness, precision color accuracy and stability, and great energy efficiency. Sony, Barco, and BenQ are companies adopting 3D laser projectors in various applications, which boosts the growth of the 3D projector market.
Key Players of the Global 3D Projector Market
- Sony Corporation
- Optoma Corporation
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Barco NV
- Vivitek Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- NEC Display Solutions
Get More PR by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/primary-virtue-to-reduce-carbon-footprint-unlike-conventional-labels-underscores-growth-in-eco-friendly-labels-market-growth-projected-at-notable-7-9-cagr-from-2021–2029—tmr-301307886.html