Cut-resistant Gloves Market: Introduction
Cut-resistant gloves are used as personal protective equipment in various industries, such as automotive, food, and health care, to ensure safety and maintain hygiene at workplaces. These gloves help avoid cross contamination and exposure to particulate matters during the manufacturing process. Furthermore, rising awareness regarding workers’ safety across mining, construction, oil & energy, and manufacturing industries is likely to drive the global cut-resistant gloves market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market
- In the chemical industry, cut-resistant gloves are widely used to protect hands from oil and greasy substances. These gloves have several physical properties such as resistance to impact and water and improved grip. This factor is anticipated to drive the global cut-resistant gloves market during the forecast period.
- Growth of the automotive industry has propelled the demand for safety gloves to protect workers from metal cuts, chemical burns, and high-temperature resources. Mechanical hazards including radiation and electric shocks and risks arising out of microbial contamination are associated with the industrial environment. Safety precautions need to be taken by wearing gloves and other protective equipment in order to reduce the high risk of exposure from material and machinery. This factor is boosting the global cut-resistant gloves market.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74223
- Favorable regulations regarding health security have resulted in adoption of cut-resistant gloves among end-use industries. Furthermore, the health care industry witnesses high demand for cut-resistant gloves. Rising medical standards are expected to further drive the demand for cut-resistant gloves in the health care sector during the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for disposable gloves and strict regulations concerning safety also drives the global cut-resistant gloves market. Disposable cut-resistant gloves are considered more comfortable, softer, and inexpensive than reusable protective gloves.
- Among materials, the latex segment accounted for major share of the global cut-resistant gloves market in 2020 and is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to increasing usage of latex gloves in health care, food & beverages, and oil & gas end-use industries.
- The global cut-resistant gloves market is primarily affected by diseases associated with the use of these gloves, such as skin allergies, and increasing automation, which reduces manpower across industries. This factor is likely to restrain the global cut-resistant gloves market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market
- Ansell Limited
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Kossan Rubber Industries BHD
- Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- The 3M Company
- Top Glove Corporation BHD
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market: Research Scope
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Material
- Others (Butyl, Aluminized, etc.)
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Type
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Application
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by End-use Industry
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Mining, etc.)
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Price
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Distribution Channel
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74223<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.